Price (Maint Fee)
2 Bed 2 Bath
Platinum weeks 23-25 and 27-51
2 Bed 2 Bath
The Tuscan-style enclave of Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas are perched atop a bluff with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. All villas are two bedroom, two bath of approximately 1,238 square feet and can sleep up to 6.
Known as the “Pacific Riviera,” this prestigious community crowns the eastern edge of Newport Beach, between Corona del Mar and Laguna Beach. Striking bluffs, rolling hills and coastal vistas frame distinctive Mediterranean architecture in this exclusive city.
Marriott timeshare resales at Newport Coast Villas – Villa amenities
- Master suite with kingsize bed, soaking tub and separate bath with twin shower heads
- Guest room with full bath and queen size bed, double sleeper sofa and television
- Separate living area with queen size sleeper sofa, television and full bath
- Separate dining area accommodates 6 with a breakfast bar for 2
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private balcony
- In-villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet access
Marriott timeshare resales at Newport Coast Villas – Resort amenities
- Adjacent to the world famous Pelican Hill Golf Club
- Adjacent Spa by the Sea, the premier spa in Newport Coast
- La Vista Pool Bar & Grille
- The MarketPlace
- Heated outdoor pools and whirlpool spas
- 3 tennis courts and a fitness center (fees may apply)
- The Sand Box / Activity Center
- Daily activities program for all ages
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a California timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Marriott Newport Coast Villas requires a fifteen day ROFR.
NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for Resales
Marriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
NOTE: Marriott Newport Coast Villas property taxes are billed separately by the County where the property is located. The rate is approximately 1.25% of assessed valuation.
Marriott Vacation Club Newport Coast Villas Unit Size, Seasons and Weeks
Unit size: Two bedroom/two bath
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 23 – 51
- Platinum Plus Fixed Week – 26 in 2018, 2019 and week 27 in 2020, 2021
- Gold – Weeks 1 – 22
- Week 53 occurs in 2021
Note: Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. has rights over week 53. Platinum Plus – Fixed includes the July 4th. If July 4th falls on a check-in/check-out day, the Platinum Plus – Fixed Use Period will be the applicable Use Period that begins (i.e., checks in) on July 4th. This will be fully described in the governing documents of the Resort.
Marriott Vacation Club Newport Coast 2019-2021 Seasons Charts:
Marriott timeshare resales at Newport Coast Villas – Local Activities
- Take the family for a day of fun at Disneyland Park in Anaheim
- Plan a day trip to drive along the Pacific Coast Highway or head for the surf at Huntington Beach or Laguna Beach
- For hiking, horseback riding and snorkeling, visit Crystal Cove State Park
- For wildlife viewing, consider a dolphin and whale-watching boat trip or an ecotour
- In season, don’t miss the summer Pageant of the Masters, winter/spring whale watching, February Newport Beach Jazz Party, spring Surf City Nights and the winter/summer Sawdust Art Festival
- The temperate climate encourages a limitless array of outdoor activities, including golf, tennis, hiking and bicycling.
- The Pelican Hill Golf Club, with its challenging courses and stunning ocean views, is adjacent and accessible.
- Spend an afternoon perusing the premiere shops at Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza for premier coastal luxury shopping
- For an energizing outdoor retail experience, visit the Irvine Spectrum.