Have you always dreamed of an island vacation and didn’t know how you could afford it? A Caribbean timeshare resale can literally save you thousands of dollars when compared to buying direct from a developer!Set amid a sprawling resort playground you’ll find two Marriott timeshare resorts – Marriott Aruba Ocean Club and Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club, as well as the fabulous Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino.
The two resorts of Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club and Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club feature an ideal retreat in the tropical destination of Aruba. Surrounded by soft white sand beaches and sparkling turquoise waters and boasting some of the world’s most coveted beaches, Aruba is the foremost windsurfing destination in the Caribbean and these two beautiful Marriott resorts offer the ideal place to relax and soak up the sunshine and enjoy the Caribbean sunsets. As a Marriott timeshare owner, you’ll also have access to the luxurious amenities at the neighboring Aruba Marriott® Resort & Stellaris® Casino and the world-class Mandara Spa. From either of the Marriott’s resorts, you’ll enjoy picturesque views plus proximity to the island’s many delights, including watersports, duty-free shopping and exciting nightlife.
With the combination of Interval International and Marriott Vacation Club, Marriott timeshare owners can enjoy a variety of vacation experiences worldwide.
Let’s take a closer look at what each of the Aruba timeshare resorts by Marriott have to offer:Villa amenities:
- Aruba Ocean Club offers luxurious and spacious one bedroom and two bedroom villas with select two bedroom villas offering a lock-off option, enable you to create separate units; one with a full kitchen, living and dining area and the other with a kitchenette.
- Aruba Surf Club offer spacious two bedroom and three bedroom villas with select villas offering a lock-off option enabling you to create separate units; one with a full kitchen, living and dining area and the other with a kitchenette.
- Master suites at both Marriott timeshare resorts feature a king size bed, oversize soaking tub and separate shower and spacious fully furnished private balconies or porches.
- Marriott Aruba Ocean Club has washers and dryers available in Laundry Rooms on most floors and Marriott Aruba Surf Club feature in villa washer and dryer.
- Both Marriott resale resorts offer complimentary Internet access
Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club – Resort amenities:
Beachfront access, outdoor free form pool and whirlpool spas, a la carte dining at Pavilion Grill, Champions Sports Bar & Restaurant, full service Mandara Spa, tennis court, basketball court, ping pong and billards and barbecue grills
Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club – Resort amenities:
Beachfront access, outdoor pool with lazy river, the MarketPlace convenience store, Captain’s Galley Poolside Grill, Seaworthy’s Poolbar, fitness center, basketball courts, shuffleboard, kid’s activity center and The Den – Teen Lounge
Marriott timeshare owners at both Marriott resorts also enjoy access to the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino amenities (some fees apply) which include:
Restaurants and lounges (La Vista, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Simply Fish, Waves Bar & Grill and Captain’s Galley), the MarketPlace convenience store, fitness Center, volleyball and shuffleboard, Aruba Marriott Resort free form pool, Stellaris Casino, Matey’s Hall, Bon Bini Kid’s Activity Center, The Den and a video game room
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources:
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Marriott’s Destination Club Points Defined:
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions. A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Marriott timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club and Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club require a 30 day ROFR and a No Waiver Fee.
Marriott’s Aruba timeshare resorts – Local Activities
- Visit the Aruba Watersports Center to rent a kayak, try wakeboarding or attend a sailing school
- Charter a boat for some deep-sea fishing or try a catamaran cruise for some out of this world snorkeling
- Explore the underwater world via an air-conditioned submarine
- Enjoy breathtaking views from a number of challenging golf courses
- Explore Busiribana gold mines, visit Alto Vista Chapel or take a jeep tour to explore the Ayo Rock Formations and Arikok National Park