Price (Maint Fee)
Platinum Weeks 13-52
2 Bed 2 Bath
The Marriott timeshare resort of Marriott’s Manor Club at Ford’s Colony is nestled within an exclusive, gated 3,000-acre planned community boasting the Williamsburg region’s most acclaimed golf and dining. Surrounding this beautiful Marriott timeshare resort are some of the most iconic spots in our nation’s glorious past, including Yorktown and the amazing Jamestown Settlement replica, where costumed historical interpreters describe and demonstrate daily life in pre-Revolutionary War America.
The Marriott timeshare resale resort gives easy access to all that Williamsburg has to offer in fun modern-day attractions for the whole family. Thrill to fantastic rides at the Busch Gardens Williamsburg theme park, or cool down at Water Country USA. This Marriott timeshare resale puts you in a perfect position to enjoy the best of everything this family destination has to offer.
Marriott’s timeshare at Manor Club – Villa amenities
- Select 2 bedroom villas offer a Lock-Off option, enabling you to create separate units; one with full kitchen, living and dining areas, and the other with a kitchenette.
- Master suite with king size bed and over size soaking tub and/or shower in the master bath
- In villa washer and dryer
Marriott’s timeshare at Manor Club – Resort amenities
- The MarketPlace convenience store
- Heated outdoor pools with whirlpool spas and a heated indoor pool
- The Spa at Manor Club offers full spa treatments and salon services
- Sports court, shuffleboard court, two fitness centers, bike rentals, biking and jogging trails
- Showtime Movie Theater
- Kid’s and teen’s activity center and game room
- Kid’s playground
- Daily activities program for all ages
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale.
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Marriott timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for Resales
Marriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
Marriott Vacation Club Manor Club Unit Size, Seasons and Weeks
Unit size: Two bedroom/two bath
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 13 – 43 and 48 – 52
- Gold – Weeks 9 – 12 and 44 – 47
- Silver – Weeks 1 – 8
- Week 53 occurs in 2021
Note: Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. has the right to use Week 53.
Marriott Manor Club 2016-2018 and 2019-2021 Seasons/Weeks Charts
Marriott’s timeshare at Manor Club – Activities
- Visit more than 30 beautiful and exotic-themed gardens at the nationally recognized Norfolk Botanical Garden
- Experience pre-Revolutionary War America at Jamestown Settlement, where costumed historical interpreters describe and demonstrate daily life in the early 17th century
- At Yorktown, visit colonial dwellings that stood during the siege of 1781, when Washington won the Battle of Yorktown to secure our nation’s independence
- Visit the maritime-themed science center, Nauticus, to experience hands-on exhibits, interactive theaters, aquariums, digital high-definition films and more
- Discover the Virginia Air & Space Center’s historic aircraft, including the Apollo 12 command module that went to the moon
- Shop for brand-name values at the Prime Outlets at Williamsburg
- Don’t miss the more than 70,000 items at the 200-acre Williamsburg Pottery
- Spend a fun-filled day at area theme parks, including the world-class Busch Gardens Williamsburg and the thrilling water rides and attractions of Water Country USA
- Enjoy a wine-tasting tour any time of year at The Williamsburg Winery and receive a monogrammed glass as a souvenir