Price (Maint Fee)
Platinum Weeks 9-26 and 29-44
2 Bed 2 Bath
You’ll find this Florida timeshare resale resort amid the quaint waterside community of Bay Point near Florida’s magnificent Gulf Coast. Perched on scenic Grand Lagoon and surrounded by 36 holes of championship golf and soothing water views, the Marriott timeshare resale resort of Marriott’s Legends Edge is an ideal getaway for truly unforgettable vacations.
Panama City Beach is the jewel of Florida’s Emerald Coast, boasting more than 300 sunny days each year and an average year-round temperature of 74 degrees. You are invited to immerse yourself in tranquil waters famed for fishing, watersports, sailing and yachting. To the west, the Bay Point Marina is the ideal launching point for sport fishing, and magnificent waterfront views.
Marriott’s timeshare at Legends Edge – Villa amenities
- Luxurious and spacious one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom villas with select 2 and 3 bedroom villas offering a lock-off option, enabling you to create separate units; one with a full kitchen, living and dining area and the other with a kitchenette.
- Master suite with king size bed, oversize soaking tub and separate shower
- Fully furnished private balconies and porches
- In villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet access
Marriott’s timeshare at Legends Edge – Resort amenities
- Zero entry outdoor pool with whirlpool spa, children’s pool
- Fitness Center
- Daily activities program for all ages
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale.
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Marriott timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Marriott’s Legends Edge requires a 30 day ROFR.
NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for Resales
Marriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
Marriott Vacation Club Legends Edge Unit Size, Seasons and Weeks
Unit size: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom – select 2 and 3 bedroom offer lock-off option
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 9 – 26 and 29 – 44
- Platinum Plus – Weeks 27 and 28
- Gold – Weeks 7 & 8, 45 – 48 and 51 & 52
- Silver – Weeks 1 – 6 and 49 & 50
- Week 53 occurs in 2017 and 2021
Note: Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. owns Week 53.
Marriott’s timeshare at Legends Edge – Activities
- Test your game at the Nicklaus Design Course at the Bay Point Resort Golf Club, known as one of the most challenging golf courses in Florida
- Explore the Man in the Sea Museum to learn about man’s attempts to travel, live, work and play underwater
- Enjoy the wonderfully fresh and abundant seafood available in the Seafood Capital of the World
- Learn about marine life at Gulf World Marine Park, a popular local attraction featuring animal exhibits and an aquatic center where you can enjoy dolphin, sea lion and tropical bird shows
- Experience St. Andrews State Park for biking, boating, fishing and swimming at unusually pristine beaches
- Spend a day at Panama City Beach
- Take a boat to Shell Island for swimming, sunbathing and magnificent shelling
- Charter a yacht from the Bay Point Marina for a day of sportfishing