Price (Maint Fee)
Gold Weeks 18-23 or 34- 50
2 Bed 2 Bath
Summer Weeks 24-33
2 Bed 2 Bath
Special/Winter Weeks 1-17 and 51-52
2 Bed 2 Bath
Nestled amid lush tropical greenery and tranquil lakes, Marriott’s Cypress Harbour is a serene and quiet escape from the hustle and bustle of Orlando where Marriott timeshare resale owners can enjoy a vacation at the center of it all.
Marriott’s timeshare at Cypress Harbour – Villa amenities
- Enjoy one of the largest two bedroom villas of all Marriott Vacation Club timeshare resorts
- Master suite with king size bed, oversize soaking tub and separate shower
- Spacious, fully furnished private screened balconies and porches
- In villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet access
Marriott’s timeshare at Cypress Harbour – Resort amenities
- The MarketPlace convenience store
- Pizza Hut Express, Galley Grill and the Pavilion Bar poolside
- Heated outdoor pools with whirlpool spas and an outdoor children’s pool
- Fitness Center, tennis courts, sand volleyball court, sport courts, bocce court
- Boathouse with paddleboat, bicycle and fishing gear rentals
- Kid’s activity room
- 9 hole miniature golf course
- Daily activities program for all ages
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Marriott timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Marriott’s Cypress Harbour requires a 30 day ROFR.
NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for Resales
Marriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
Marriott Vacation Club Cypress Harbour Unit Size, Seasons and Weeks
Unit size: Two bedroom/two bath
Seasons and Weeks:
- Special – Weeks 1 – 17 and weeks 51 and 52
- Sport – Weeks 18 – 23 and weeks 34 – 50
- Summer – Weeks 24 – 33
- Week 53 occurs in 2018, 2020 and 2021
- Note: Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. owns Week 53.
Marriott’s timeshare at Cypress Harbour – Activities
- Visit the Orlando Museum of Art and the Morse Museum of American Art
- Take a day trip to visit Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
- Enjoy a casual round of golf at Cypress Greens 18-hole pitch-and-putt practice course
- Shoppers will enjoy Prime Outlets, the largest outlet shopping destination in the Southeast, Premium Outlets, The Mall at Millenia and The Florida Mall
- Enjoy a whirlwind of fun, excitement and adventure at the area’s diverse array of theme parks:
- Epcot Center, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando, Gatorland
- Visit Orlando’s “Odditorium” at Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Don’t miss DisneyQuest
- No Orlando vacation would be complete without a trip to Walt Disney World theme parks and Downtown Disney, day or night