With so much publicity these days about timesharing, timeshare resales, vacation clubs, especially for those who are going a nevis vacation and vacation ownership, let’s find out why a timeshare vacation is better than vacationing in a hotel room.
1. Purchasing a timeshare or timeshare resale is a way of prepaying your vacation for future years, thus avoiding the rising costs of hotel rooms each year. While there are yearly maintenance fees or HOA fees after the initial purchase, these are considerably less than the cost of renting a hotel room each year.
2. When you compare the cost of having to eat every meal out when staying in a hotel and having to rent more than one hotel room to accommodate the size of your family, it’s easy to see why timeshare accommodations (typically condo-type accommodations with one, two or three bedroom suites) are a better value.
3. A timeshare unit typically features full kitchens, living room and dining areas with separate bedrooms. A timeshare resort provides both the comforts of home along with all the activities and amenities of a resort destination. In addition, the convenience of being able to prepare some of your meals at “home” saves you money that can be spent on entertainment, amusement parks and other activities for the family.
4. It’s a proven fact that vacations are good for your health and well being. Owning a timeshare vacation is a commitment to vacation with your family and loved ones at least once every year.
5. When you purchase a timeshare or timeshare resale at a resort destination of your choice, there are no surprises each year when you vacation. You are assured of the quality and consistency of the accommodations and amenities of the resort.
6. Owning a timeshare takes the hassle out of planning. You know when and where you will be vacationing each year and the entire family looks forward to spending fun time together.
7. You are not limited to just one resort destination. After enjoying your home resort for a number of years, you may decide it’s time to explore a new location or destination. RCI and Interval International are two of the most popular exchange companies that offer worldwide destinations to trade into from your home resort.
Advantage Vacation specializes in name brand timeshare resales at Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott and Westin Starwood which can save you literally thousands of dollars when compared to buying direct from the developer. We have listings in the most popular resort destinations in Hawaii, California and Florida and would be happy to assist you in finding just the right timeshare for the way you and your family like to vacation. We pride ourselves on providing prompt, courteous and professional service to our clients.
Contact us today to make all your vacation dreams come true with a timeshare resale at the resort destination of your choice!
Advantage Vacation is a member of the American Resort Development Association (ARDA) and offers the best buys on the timeshare re sales market today. We never charge an upfront fee for clients who want to sell a timeshare and only receive a commission, paid from escrow, when the transaction is closed.
We are leaders in the timeshare resale secondary market, have been in the timeshare industry for over 30 years and are Accredited Members of the BBB with an A+ Rating.
We hope you will follow us and our blog, Timeshare Blogging by Advantage Vacation for the latest news and reviews. If our site does not answer your question or questions, please email us your question and we will answer it and add it to our library. Make your voice heard – what questions do you have?
At Advantage Vacation you can be assured you are working with professionals who believe that honesty and integrity are the most important aspects of the business they are in – timeshare resales. Our business has been built on relationships and we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our clients.
Would you like more information about Advantage Vacation?