Price (Maint Fee)
2 Bed 2 Bath
The Point at Poipu is a Hawaii timeshare resale, Diamond Resort property located on 22 acres of tropically landscaped gardens on the sunny side of Kauai overlooking beautiful sand beaches and the secluded areas of Shipwreck Beach in Koloa. The Diamond timeshare resale resort features elegant two bedroom oceanfront accommodations which feature fully equipped kitchens with granite counter tops, living rooms with entertainment centers and spacious balconies or patio areas overlooking the garden or the ocean.
Guests enjoy the lagoon style swimming pool and outdoor hot tub, the convenience of gas grills and picnic areas and an “adults only” spa. In addition, this Diamond timeshare resort offers an assortment of activities for every member of the family from hula lessons, Koi fish feeding, scuba and snorkel lessons and even an introduction to the Hawaiian language where guests will learn basic words and phrases popular in the Hawaiian culture. For the golfer in the family, the Poipu Bay Golf Course is nearby.
The Point at Poipu – Accommodations
The Point at Poipu, a Diamond timeshare resale resort, offers oceanfront elegance with accommodations featuring spacious balconies overlooking the garden or the ocean. Guests at the Diamond timeshare resort enjoy separate sitting areas and fully equipped kitchens. The beautifully appointed master baths feature twin sinks, separate shower and deep soaking bath. Additional in-room amenities include an entertainment center, laundry facilities with washer and dryer and internet access.
There are four categories of the two bedroom units and two floor plans:
- Ocean front, ocean view, partial ocean view and garden view
- Model two has 1,267 sq. ft. and sleeps up to six
- Model three has 1,305 sq. ft. and sleeps up to six
- Three bedroom Presidential Suite sleeps up to eight
The Point at Poipu – Dining
- There are gas grills, a poolside bar and snack bar.
- Honu Cove Bar & Grill offers all day dining:
- 8am – 11am Breakfast with gluten-free bagels and white bread available upon request
- 11am to close – Pupus (appetizers) and Sandwiches are available
- 11am to close – A variety of sandwiches (kula pulled pork, garden burger, hot dog, etc.) are available from the grill. There is a special Keiki Menu for children 12 and under
- 4:30pm to 6:30pm – Happy Hour happens daily and offers tropical drinks like the Pina Colada, Mai Tai’s and Tai Chi, their version of the Mai Tai, along with Margaritas and other popular drinks!
The Point at Poipu – On site amenities, activities and services
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub
- Activities Department, Concierge Services, Guest Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Services and Sauna
- BBQ and Picnic
- Breakfast Pavillion
- Dry Cleaning and laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi in the lobby (complimentary)
The Point at Poipu – Local activities
- Scuba diving / snorkeling
- Whale watching
- Helicopter / Plane sightseeing
- Horseback riding
FYI: The Hawaii 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) – which is paid at the time of check-out – has been extended to December 31, 2030.
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a Diamond Resorts International timeshare on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Diamond timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
The licensed professionals at Advantage Vacation have been creating satisfied clients for over 35 years, have been in the timeshare resales business for over 20 years and are Accredited Members of the BBB with an A+ Rating.
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation