Price (Maint Fee)
Red Weeks 1 - 52
Red Weeks 1 - 52
With breathtaking vistas of the Pacific Ocean and nestled on the bay just below the start of the Big Sur Coastline, the California timeshare resale of San Luis Bay Inn overlooks the golden sand of Avila Beach and hosts a seaside getaway. Some of the units are managed by Wyndham and some by Diamond resorts.
Here you’ll relax by the pool, take a spa respite or energize at the fitness center. All studio, one and two bedroom accommodations at the California timeshare resale offer a fully equipped kitchen and are perfect for storing the fruits and vegetables you’ll gather from the local farmers’ market. This Diamond timeshare resale resort is a non-smoking resort and there are no restaurants on site.Less than an hour from Hearst Castle and famous wineries, you’ll have plenty to do when you stay at the San Luis Bay Inn.
As its own self-contained oasis of relaxation, Avila Beach is California’s whisper of a getaway. Far more calm and smaller than that of other cities along the coast, Avila Beach is a veritable “resort” town. Visitors are invited to shed their worries at the shoreline and take to the multitude of amenities and entertainment. Dine alongside sunsets, sip on local wines, decompress in the mineral hot springs, and feel rejuvenated with a stay in Avila Beach.
Diamond Resorts International is one of the largest holiday-ownership companies in the industry with more than 25 years of experience in the successful development, management, marketing and sales of timeshare vacation ownership. Membership offers a variety of timeshare vacation accommodations around the world including Europe, the Caribbean, Canada, Mexico and the USA.
The Diamond resort network currently offers three types of ownership to timeshare resale vacationers. The three types of vacation ownership currently available include:
- Deeded Diamond timeshare ownership at a single resort which is the most common
- THE Club Diamond is a points-based membership system providing access to all Diamond Club Resorts and affiliated resorts
- DRI Collection/Trust Points is a points-based membership assigned by region and limited to a specific “collection” of regional Diamond vacation resorts
Let’s take a look at how each of the vacation ownership options work:
Deeded Diamond Timeshare Ownership
You can buy Diamond timeshare weeks from a current owner and as you may know, save literally thousands of dollars versus purchasing direct from the Developer.
You have the option to choose your home resort from hundreds of locations throughout the continental United States and Hawaii, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, as well as Diamond Resorts in Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa locations, but your ownership is not transferable to other Diamond properties without a membership in IntervaI International or THE Club.
However, if you are considering becoming a time share resale owner at any of the Diamond timeshare properties, you can subsequently join THE CLUB Diamond by purchasing additional points directly from DRI and then having your timeshare resale weeks converted to Club Points. Note: Joining THE Club will not change your legal (deeded) ownership status with DRI.
THE Club at Diamond Resorts International
- THE Club Diamond memberships can be willed to an heir but cannot be sold on the resale market.
- To become a Club member and to have access to DRI’s entire internal exchange system, you must purchase your Club Points directly from the developer.
- As an owner in THE Club, you are not able to sell you a DRI “Club” membership on the resale market.
DRI “Collections” (also known as “Trusts”)
- DRI Collection/Trust points can be sold on the resale market.
- Trust points are associated with a specific regional collection of Diamond timeshare resorts
- Diamond timeshare collections include:
- The Diamond Resorts US Collection
- The Diamond Resorts California Collection
- The Diamond Resorts Hawaii Collection
- The Diamond Resorts European Collection
If you purchase Diamond Resorts International time share resale collection points, you can save thousands of dollars off your initial purchase price, but you will only be able to reserve time at the resorts in your regional collection.
Diamond at San Luis Bay – Accommodations
- All accommodations at this California timeshare resale offer a fully equipped kitchen.
- Studio units feature air conditioning, a balcony, patio or terrace, queen bed, sleeper sofa, DVD player and cable/satellite TV.
- One bedroom units feature air conditioning, a balcony, patio or terrace, king bed, sleeper sofa, DVD player and cable/satellite TV.
- Two bedroom and two bedroom lockoff units feature air conditioning, a balcony, patio or terrace, ceiling fans, king bed, double/full bed, sleeper sofa, whirlpool jet tub, DVD player and cable/satellite TV.
Diamond at San Luis Bay – On-site activities
- BBQ area
- Fitness center, massage services, sauna and spa
- Game Room, Movie/DVD rental
- Diamond at San Luis Bay – On-site services:
- Activities Department, Concierge and Guest Services
- Beauty Salon, massage services and spa
- Laundry Facilities
- Diamond at San Luis Bay – Nearby services & activities:
- Basketball, golf, tennis, volleyball
- Bike rental, beach, hiking, horseback riding, fishing
- Parasailing, snowmobiling, surfing, windsurfing, whale watching
- Restaurants, picnic areas, shopping and nightlife
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a California timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of time share resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a California timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation