Price (Maint Fee)
Platinum Weeks 1 - 51
Mountain/ Garden View
2 Bed 3 Bath
Platinum Weeks ; Reserved 2/9/24 - 2/16/24
1 Bed 2 Bath
Platinum Weeks ; Reserved 2/16/24 - 2/23/24
1 Bed 2 Bath
Platinum Weeks 1 - 50
1 Bed 2 Bath
There are five separate properties that make up the Marriott Maui Ocean Club – the first is the original phase which is the hotel conversion phase and consists of the Lanai wing, Molokai wing and the Maui wing.
The next two properties are Marriott Maui Ocean Club – Lahaina Villas and Marriott Maui Ocean Club – Napili Villas.
Following you will find information regarding the Marriott Maui Ocean Club the original phase, which includes the Lanai Wing, Molokai Wing and Maui Wing, a detailed unit description with villa amenities, floor plans, category views, seasons and more.Marriott Vacation Club – Marriott Maui Ocean Club – Molokai, Maui and Lanai Wing Unit Size, Seasons and Weeks.
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 1 – 51
- Platinum Plus – Fixed week 52
- Week 53 occurs 2021
- There is only one season at this resort – High season.
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club requires a 15 day ROFR.
Marriott’s timeshare resales at Maui Ocean Club Original Phase – Floor Plans and Villa amenities
There are two floor plans available at the Marriott Maui Ocean Club
One Bedroom Units
The one bedroom units are essentially two hotel rooms and they consist of two full bathrooms. The living room has a sofa that pulls out into a bed and there is a partial kitchen that consists of a microwave, a small refrigerator, a dishwasher and a kitchen sink. The one bedroom units offer oceanfront, ocean view, mountain/garden view and island views.
Unit size: Two bedroom/two bath
The two bedroom lockoff units have a third hotel room so there are three rooms in a two bedroom lock off and three full bathrooms. The second bedroom which can be locked off as a studio consists of a king bed. The master bedroom has a king bed in the one bedroom units as well. The second bedroom in the lockoff unit consists of a king bed and a sofa pull out and a microwave and a small refrigerator. There is a lanai off all three rooms. The two bedroom units enjoy oceanfront, ocean view and mountain/garden views.
Because these are partial kitchens, Marriott now also has kitchen facilities in their lobby so you can cook there. Additionally, there are grills outside.
There are no washers or dryers in the units but are available on premises.
Complimentary internet access is available.
Marriott’s timeshare resale at Maui Ocean Club Original Phase – Categories/types of units
Four types of units
- Oceanfront, oceanview, mountain/garden views which are located in one and two bedroom lockoff units
- Island view units are located only in one bedroom units
- Marriott’s timeshare resale at Maui Ocean Club – Resort amenities:
- Beachfront access, heated outdoor island pool with tropical grotto, waterfall and slide
- Children’s pool with pirate ship waterslide and sandy beach area, kids activity area and playground
- Beachside cabanas and BBQ grills
- Fitness center, game room
NOT fixed holiday. Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. owns week 53. Some Week 51 inventory is fixed. This will be fully described in the governing documents of the resort.
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
Why you should use a Hawaii Timeshare Broker When Purchasing a Hawaii Timeshare:
Marriott Maui Ocean Club and Marriott’s Destination Club Points Program Defined:
Marriott’s Destination Club Points Program resale and retail:
Marriott’s Destination Club Points Resale Costs:
How to sell your Marriott timeshare:
Marriott Maui Ocean Club 2023 Maintenance Fees
Exchange Procedured For Abound By Marriott Vacations Exchange Program
Vistana and Marriott Merger Announcement
Marriott Maui Ocean Club Site Map
Marriott Vacation Club Basic, Premier and Premier Plus Status Benefits Defined
Marriott’s Legacy Weeks Resale Defined
How Marriott Destination Club Points Work
Marriott’s Destination Club Points Resale Costs
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Maui timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
To view the Seasons Chart, click on:
Marriott Maui Ocean Club Molokai, Maui and Lanai Wing
NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for Resales. Marriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
FYI: The Hawaii 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) – which is paid at the time of check-out – has been extended to December 31, 2030
To view the complete list of Marriott Vacation Club Right of First Refusal Policies by individual Marriott timeshare resale resorts, click on: Marriott Vacation Club Right of First Refusal Policy List of Resorts
Daily activities program for all ages
- Access to the adjacent Ka anapali Golf Resort
- 3 miles from the historic town of Lahaina
- Dining options: Beachwalk Market & Pantry, Longboards and Poolbar & Grill
- Marriott’s timeshare resales at Maui Ocean Club – Activities:
- Play a round of golf at the famous Royal Kaanapali Golf Course, home of the Wendy’s Champions Skins Game
- The Plantation Course at Kapalua Resort, home of the SBS Championship (formerly known as the Mercedes-Benz Championship)
- For the ultimate expedition, drive through five climate zones to the summit of Mount Haleakala to catch a magnificent sunrise
- No Maui vacation is complete without a trip along the Road to Hana, a scenic coastal road that leads to the unspoiled paradise known as the “last Hawaiian place” and the tranquil Seven Sacred Pools
- Take a catamaran cruise to Molokini Crater or Lanai and swim alongside colorful sea life
- Set sail on a thrilling whale-watching excursion for an up-close look at majestic humpback whales