Price (Maint Fee)
Platinum Weeks 1-17, 22-34 or 51-52
2 Bed 2 Bath
The Florida timeshare of Marriott’s Grande Vista is a magical vacation destination and a fabulous vacation resort that gives you access to all the most incredible theme parks and attractions of the Orlando area. In addition,this Marriott timeshare resale resort is adjacent to the Marriott Golf Academy and Grande Vista Golf Club.
Marriott’s Grande Vista offers unforgettable experiences that will make your Orlando vacation a magical getaway – whether you want to enjoy sensational shopping, delectable dining, theme park thrills, golf or endless recreational opportunities this Marriott timeshare resale puts you in the center of it all.
Marriott’s timeshare at Grande Vista – Villa amenities
- Luxurious and spacious one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom villas with select 2 and 3 bedroom villas offering a lock-off option, enabling you to create separate units; one with a full kitchen, living and dining area and the other with a kitchenette.
- Master suite with king size bed, oversize soaking tub and separate shower
- Fully furnished private balconies and porches
- In villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet access
Marriott’s timeshare at Grande Vista – Resort amenities
- Marriott Golf Academy – a full service golf school and practice facility and home to Grande Vista Golf Club, a 9 hole par 32 course
- The MarketPlace convenience store
- The Grill at Grande Vista
- The Grande Cove
- Pizza Hut
- Copa Loca Poolbar & Grill
- Sweetery ice cream parlor and candy shop
- The Spa at Grande Vista
- Multiple heated outdoor pools including a lap pool, whirlpool spas, children’s pool and family interactive water play area and an outdoor sauna tower
- Lakeside promenade and sandy beach area
- Lighted Har-Tru tennis courts, basketball court, nature walk, fitness center, multipurpose room and aerobics studio
- The Harbour Master for paddleboat and fishing gear rentals
- Kid’s activity center with PlaySmart indoor climbing structure
- Daily activities program for all ages
- Concierge Desk with attractions tickets available
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale.
How to sell your Marriott timeshare.
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Marriott timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Marriott’s Grande Vista requires a 30 day ROFR.
NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for Resales
Marriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
Marriott Vacation Club Grande Vista Unit Size, Seasons and Weeks
Unit size: Two and three bedroom lockoffs
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 1 – 17, weeks 22 – 34 and 51 and 52
- Gold – Weeks 18 – 21 and 35 – 50
- Week 53 occurs in 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2021
- Note: Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. owns Week 53.
Marriott’s timeshare at Grande Vista – Activities
- Visit the Orlando Museum of Art and the Morse Museum of American Art
- Take a day trip to visit Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
- Enjoy a casual round of golf at Cypress Greens 18-hole pitch-and-putt practice course
- Shoppers will enjoy Prime Outlets, the largest outlet shopping destination in the Southeast, Premium Outlets, The Mall at Millenia and The Florida Mall
- Enjoy a whirlwind of fun, excitement and adventure at the area’s diverse array of theme parks:
- Epcot Center, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando, Gatorland
- Visit Orlando’s “Odditorium” at Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Don’t miss DisneyQuest
- No Orlando vacation would be complete without a trip to Walt Disney World theme parks and Downtown Disney, day or night