Aulani is a Hawaii timeshare located on the western shore of Oahu operated by Disney Vacation Club, a points based timeshare program owned and managed by Disney.
Aulani, a Disney timeshare resort is part of the Ko Olina Resort and Marina which features spectacular beaches, serene lagoons, a championship golf course, a variety of shopping and dining options, watersports, sport fishing and more. “Ko Olina” is defined as a “Place of Joy”. Part of the original royal land division, the Ko Olina area was once a sacred area for Hawaiian monarchs and leaders to rest and unwind. Disney Vacation Club has created an oasis at Aulani that is designed to embrace the Hawaiian culture and history of the area through architectural design, activities and entertainment.
This Hawaii timeshare features cultural connections through its contemporary Hawaiian art and design, Hawaiian activities and crafts such as hula and lei-making classes and world class entertainment that includes fireside storytelling and Starlit Hui (an evening celebration of Hawaiian traditions and Disney storytelling).
Some of the additional resort amenities and highlights at Aulani, a Disney timeshare are:
- Two restaurants, three lounges and several quick-service dining venues
- Laniwai – a Disney Spa
- Painted Sky – a one of a kind teen spa
- Fitness Center
- Aunty’s Beach House and kids club
- Pool, waterslides and more
Following are just a few of the leading attractions, activities and interactive tours which are sure to make your family’s Hawaii timeshare vacation time more memorable and enjoyable:
- Enjoy a catamaran experience where you can go sailing and snorkeling while looking for dolphins and whales (seasonally)
- Go horseback riding at the Kualoa Ranch and then enjoy some leisure time on a beautiful beach
- On a privately guided hike through a lush Hawaiian rainforest you and your family are sure to enjoy the natural splendor and may even see a 200 foot waterfall during the Manoa Valley Rainforest and Bamboo Forest Hike
- Be sure to sign the family up for a guided tour that will take you to some of the most spectacular sights on Oahu, including Waimea Falls and Diamond Head Crater.
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation