Price (Maint Fee)
The Hawaii timeshare resales at Wyndham Shearwater offer stunning ocean views from every unit and all the benefits of Kauai’s magnificent North Shore, including white-sand beaches, scenic waterfalls and cliffs, and activities to keep any Wyndham timeshare vacationer happy. The beach is close by, or you can swim in the on-site outdoor pool.
Perched high upon a bluff overlooking pristine Anini Bay, this Hawaii timeshare resale offers panoramic views, an elegant clubhouse and two Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf courses just blocks away. The Prince course is Hawaii’s top rated golf course, while the Makai Course is rated seventh in the state.
The two and three bedroom villas at this magnificent Kauai timeshare resale accommodate up to six or eight guests and are tastefully decorated in plantation style rattan with luxurious touches like private whirlpool tubs and Corian countertops in both master baths.
Wyndham timeshare resales at Shearwater – Suite amenities
- All units (2 bedroom, 2 bath deluxe, 2 bedroom, 2 bath Presidential and 3 bedroom, 2 bath Presidential) have full kitchens, a balcony or deck, whirlpool tubs and a washer and dryer.
- There is no air conditioning as units are cooled by the breezy trade winds and ceiling fans in every room.
All reservations are subject to Hawaii’s Transient Occupancy Tax upon check-in.
Wyndham timeshare resale at Shearwater – On-site amenities/activities
- “Get Out & Play” Activities program
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Outdoor hot tub
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a Wyndham timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of resales of Wyndham timeshares ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
FYI: The 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) (which is paid at the time of check-out) has been extended to December 31, 2030.
Instead of a full reproduction of the 2016-2017 Resort Directory, the updates for 2017-2018 have been produced as a supplementary booklet, which contains information on the following:
- The two newest WorldMark resorts – WorldMark Marble Falls and WorldMark Scottsdale
- The additional unit types added to WorldMark Hunt – Stablewood Springs
- The newest Affiliate resort in Phuket, Thailand
The latest version of the WorldMark, The Club Guidelines with updates for 2017
Wyndham timeshare resales at Shearwater – Local activities and sights to see
- Tour the Na Pali coastline by boat
- Hike or stroll the trails of Waimea Canyon – nicknamed “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific” by Mark Twain
- Visit Kilauea Lighthouse, built in 1913
- Explore the legendary Waikapala’e and Waikanaloa caves for unforgettable photo op’s
- Golf enthusiasts will enjoy the Makai and/or Prince Golf Courses – both are Top 100 rated
- Take a helicopter tour
- There is also boating, fishing, horseback riding, scuba/snorkeling and hiking.