Price (Maint Fee)
Red Weeks 1 - 52
2 Bed 1 Bath
Red Weeks 1 - 52
2 Bed 2 Bath
Wyndham Mauna Loa Village is a Hawaii timeshare resale located in Kailua-Kona adjacent to the Kona Country Club providing a quiet oasis set away from the hustle and bustle of town and offers exceptional tennis facilities. Sparkling water features surround this beautiful Wyndham time share resort.
Wyndham timeshare owners enjoy the location of these spacious and tastefully decorated one and two bedroom units, the beautifully landscaped resort grounds while being only two blocks away from Keauhou Shopping Village with its variety of shops, a grocery store, restaurants and a multi-screen movie theater.
Wyndham resales at Mauna Loa Village – Suite amenities
- All suites have two bedrooms and two baths, a balcony or deck, fully equipped kitchens, a washer and dryer.
- All reservations are subject to Hawaii’s Transient Occupancy Tax upon check-in
- Wyndham timeshare resales at Mauna Loa Village – On-site amenities/activities:
- No on-site activities but convenient to top area attractions
- 8 outdoor swimming pools
- 11 outdoor tennis courts / 7 lighted courts
- 8 outdoor hot tubs
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
Buying a Wyndham timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of resales of Wyndham timeshares ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
FYI: The Hawaii 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) – which is paid at the time of check-out – has been extended to December 31, 2030.
Instead of a full reproduction of the 2016-2017 Resort Directory, the updates for 2017-2018 have been produced as a supplementary booklet, which contains information on the following:
- The two newest WorldMark resorts – WorldMark Marble Falls and WorldMark Scottsdale
- The additional unit types added to WorldMark Hunt – Stablewood Springs
- The newest Affiliate resort in Phuket, Thailand
The latest version of the WorldMark, The Club Guidelines with updates for 2017
Wyndham resales at Mauna Loa Village – Local activities and sights to see
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Don’t miss seeing the 80 foot waterfall at Rainbow Falls near Hilo
- Living Ocean Adventure invites you to swim with the dolphins
- Enjoy the beach and hiking at Kona Coast (Kekaha Kai) State Park
- Kamuela Museum
- White Sands Beach County Park – one of Kona’s most popular body surfing and body boarding beaches
- There is also golf, boating, fishing, horseback riding, water skiing, parasailing and jet skiing available.