Price (Maint Fee)
Red Weeks 1 - 52
1 Bed 1 Bath
Red Weeks 1 - 52
2 Bed 2 Bath
One of the more secluded Kauai timeshares is the beautiful Wyndham timeshare resale of Wyndham Makai Club situated on the sloping hillside along the 27-hole Makai Golf Course in Princeville. The Wyndham timeshare resort is totally secluded and offers an intriguing blend of exotic island beauty and quaint country ambiance.The breezy one bedroom units are furnished in traditional rain-forest rattan with spacious outdoor lanais that offer expansive views of the golf course and lush Hanalei scenery. This Kauai timeshare is shrouded by towering Norfolk pines and lush tropical foliage – a true paradise on the “Garden Isle”.
Wyndham timeshare resales at Makai Club – Suite amenities
- One bedroom, one bath units have a full kitchen, a balcony or deck and a washer and dryer
- Units are cooled by the breezy trade winds and ceiling fans
Wyndham timeshare resale at Makai Club – On-site amenities/activities
- “Get Out & Play” Activities program
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Outdoor hot tub
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Wyndham timeshare resales at Makai Club – Local activities and sights to see:
- Tour the Na Pali coastline by boat
- Explore the Waimea Canyon
- You might see humpback whales if you’re vacationing December thru March
- Visit Kilauea Lighthouse, built in 1913
- Explore the Manini-holo Dry Cave across from Ha’ena State Park
- Take a helicopter tour
- There is also boating, fishing, horseback riding, scuba/snorkeling and hiking
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale.
Buying a Wyndham timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market.
On the secondary market, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions. A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of resales of Wyndham timeshares ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
FYI: The Hawaii 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) – which is paid at the time of check-out – has been extended to December 31, 2030.
Instead of a full reproduction of the 2016-2017 Resort Directory, the updates for 2017-2018 have been produced as a supplementary booklet, which contains information on the following:
- The two newest WorldMark resorts – WorldMark Marble Falls and WorldMark Scottsdale
- The additional unit types added to WorldMark Hunt – Stablewood Springs
- The newest Affiliate resort in Phuket, Thailand
The latest version of the WorldMark, The Club Guidelines with updates for 2017