Price (Maint Fee)
Red Weeks 1 - 52
2 Bed 2 Bath
Just past the entrance to Princeville, you’ll find the beautiful Hawaii timeshare resale of Wyndham Ka Eo Kai which perfectly captures the true essence of the “Garden Isle” of Kauai. This tropical setting invites Wyndham timeshare resales owners to enjoy the exotic surroundings, picturesque pools, nature trails and beautiful views from every unit.
Wyndham timeshare owners enjoy a quiet stroll down the historic tree lane which was once heavily traveled by carriage riding plantation owners and is now a tranquil trail down to pristine Anini Beach. If there is a golfer in the family, this Hawaii timeshare resale resort offers the best of all worlds with the resort being located alongside the Lake Nine section of the world renowned Makai Golf Course.
The Wyndham timeshare resort’s two gorgeous swimming pools are sure to delight everyone in the family! One is a secluded quiet pool while the other is far more elaborate with a cascading waterfall, kiddie wading pool and hot tub. There is also an elegant clubhouse for Wyndham timeshare owners to enjoy.
Wyndham timeshare resales at Ka Eo Kai – Suite amenities
The unit configurations are:
- Studio Deluxe and Studio Plus
- One bedroom, one bath Deluxe and one bedroom, one bath Plus
- Two bedroom, two bath deluxe units and two bedroom, two bath Presidential Reserve suites
- Two bedroom, two bath lower units and two bedroom, two bath upper units
- All units and suites have whirlpool tubs and a balcony or deck except the two bedroom lower units.
- All units have fully equipped kitchens and washer and dryer except the studios which only have a partial kitchen and no washer and dryer.
- Units are cooled by the breezy trade winds and ceiling fans in every room.
All reservations are subject to Hawaii’s Transient Occupancy Tax upon check-in
Wyndham timeshare resale at Ka Eo Kai – On-site amenities/activities
- “Get Out & Play” Activities program
- 2 Outdoor swimming pools
- Outdoor children’s pool
- Tennis court
- Outdoor hot tub
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale.
Buying a Wyndham timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of resales of Wyndham timeshares ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
To find out why you should use a licensed Hawaii real estate broker when considering the purchase of a timeshare resale, click on:
FYI: The 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) (which is paid at the time of check-out) has been extended to December 31, 2030.Wyndham Ke Oa Kai Points Chart
Instead of a full reproduction of the 2016-2017 Resort Directory, the updates for 2017-2018 have been produced as a supplementary booklet, which contains information on the following:
- The two newest WorldMark resorts – WorldMark Marble Falls and WorldMark Scottsdale
- The additional unit types added to WorldMark Hunt – Stablewood Springs
- The newest Affiliate resort in Phuket, Thailand
The latest version of the WorldMark, The Club Guidelines with updates for 2017
Wyndham timeshare resales at Ka Eo Kai – Local activities and sights to see
- Tour the Na Pali coastline by boat
- Explore the Waimea Canyon
- Visit Kilauea Lighthouse, built in 1913
- Explore the Manini-holo Dry Cave across from Ha’ena State Park
- Take a helicopter tour
- There is also boating, fishing, horseback riding, scuba/snorkeling and hiking.