Price (Maint Fee)
The Hawaii timeshare resale of Wyndham Waikiki Beach Walk is located within 7.7 acres of Outrigger’s huge Waikiki Beach Walk project. This beautiful Wyndham timeshare is the first branded Waikiki property and includes specialty island shopping, outstanding cuisine and live entertainment just steps away and only one block from world famous Waikiki Beach.This Hawaii timeshare resale resort is a fusion of Old Hawaii style and modern resort pleasures. Wyndham timeshare owners will delight in the beautifully furnished condos designed to reflect the spirit and warmth of Hawaiian culture. If you enjoy meeting fellow Wyndham timeshare owners, the resort staff offers classes, games and other interests for adults, children and families. You’ll find yourself in the heart of all the action when enjoying your Wyndham timeshare vacation at this beautiful Hawaii timeshare resort.
Wyndham timeshare resales at Waikiki Beach Walk – Suite amenities
- The unit configurations are:
- One bedroom, one bath Suite units have a mini kitchen, washer and dryer whirlpool tub, balcony or deck and WiFi
- One bedroom, one bath Deluxe units have full kitchens, washer and dryer, whirlpool tub and most have either a balcony or deck and WiFi
- Two bedroom, two bath Deluxe units, two bedroom, two bath Presidential Reserve suites, 3 bedroom, two bath Presidential units and 4 bedroom, three bath Presidential units have full kitchens, washer and dryer, whirlpool tub, either a balcony or deck and WiFi
Valet parking only (fee)
All reservations are subject to Hawaii’s Transient Occupancy Tax upon check-in
Wyndham timeshare resale at Waikiki Beach Walk – On-site amenities/activities
- “Get Out & Play” Activities program
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Exercise Equipment
- Game Room
Wyndham timeshare resales at Waikiki Beach Walk – Local activities and sights to see
- Visit ‘Iolani Palace and learn about Oahu’s rich cultural heritage
- Take a hike up Hawaii’s most recognizable landmark – Diamond Head
- Take a trolley ride and visit all lthe best Waikiki hot spots
- Take a surfing lesson
- Scuba or snorkel the crystal clear waters
- Enjoy a game of miniature golf
- Water skiing, parasailing, jet skiing are just a few of the water activities
- There’s also golf, tennis, horseback riding and hiking.
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Instead of a full reproduction of the 2016-2017 Resort Directory, the updates for 2017-2018 have been produced as a supplementary booklet, which contains information on the following:
The two newest WorldMark resorts – WorldMark Marble Falls and WorldMark Scottsdale
The additional unit types added to WorldMark Hunt – Stablewood Springs
The newest Affiliate resort in Phuket, Thailand
The latest version of the WorldMark, The Club Guidelines with updates for 2017
Buying a Wyndham timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of resales of Wyndham timeshares ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation