Price (Maint Fee)
The beautiful Nevada timeshare resale of Wyndham at Grand Desert offers the perfect vacation home away from home – for a weekend trip or an extended stay. This Mediterranean-style, Wyndham timeshare mega resort is located a mile from Las Vegas Boulevard which puts you close enough to the world famous Vegas thrills – yet far enough away to enjoy family friendly fun, too.
With over 780 units in three beautiful towers, this Wyndham timeshare offers beautiful mountain, dramatic city and charming courtyard views of our lagoon-style pool. Each unit is comfortably appointed and decorated in an elegant Mediterranean style.
Each of the 3 towers has its own pool and two are for family use. Tower 1 pool is reserved for adults with an upper deck for lap swimming and more privacy for Wyndham timeshare guests. Tower 2 pool has a walk-in entry and a kid-friendly water play area, while Tower 3 pool has its own lagoon pool and hot tub.
Additional amenities include two computer centers, massage therapy, tanning rooms and adult morning water aerobics. There are endless opportunities to meet and mingle with other guests with planned family activities, kids activities and socials.
The resort offers free shuttle service to Harrah’s right on the Strip and also offers shuttle service for grocery and/or shopping.
Wyndham timeshare resales at Grand Desert – Suite amenities
- 1 bedroom/1 bath Suite units have a mini kitchen, washer and dryer and WiFi (fee)
- The following units have full kitchens, washer and dryer, whirlpool tubs, and WiFi (fee):
- 1 bedroom/1 bath Deluxe units
- 2 bedroom/2 bath Deluxe units
- 2 bedroom/2 bath Presidential units
- 3 bedroom/2 bath Deluxe
- 3 bedroom/2 bath Presidential units
- 4 bedroom/3 or 4 bath Presidential units
A car is recommended for attractions outside of the casino/Strip areas
Top shows and restaurants book quickly so be sure to make reservations at least 10 weeks prior to arrival
Wyndham timeshare resale at Grand Desert – On-site amenities/activities
- “Get Out & Play” Activities program
- 3 Outdoor swimming pools
- 4 Outdoor hot tubs
- Exercise Equipment
- Game Room
- Massage Services
Socials like: Monday Night Football and wine and cheese pool parties, Movies & Treat Night, balloon animal class and Kid’s Club for the little ones and pool games along with arts and crafts.
Wyndham timeshare resales at Grand Desert – Local activities and sights to see
- Enjoy boating, fishing and swimming at Lake Mead – the biggest man-made lake in the Western Hemisphere
- Tour the Hoover Dam
- Climb Red Rock Canyon
- Enjoy all the fun and activity of the Las Vegas Strip – fun for everyone in the family to enjoy!
- Other activities during different times of the year include downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, water skiing, miniature golf, tennis, golf and of course, the casinos, shopping, live entertainment and shopping, shopping, shopping!
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Instead of a full reproduction of the 2016-2017 Resort Directory, the updates for 2017-2018 have been produced as a supplementary booklet, which contains information on the following:
The two newest WorldMark resorts – WorldMark Marble Falls and WorldMark Scottsdale
The additional unit types added to WorldMark Hunt – Stablewood Springs
The newest Affiliate resort in Phuket, Thailand
The latest version of the WorldMark, The Club Guidelines with updates for 2017
Buying a Wyndham timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of resales of Wyndham timeshares ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation