Price (Maint Fee)
Platinum Weeks 1 - 50
2 Bed 2 Bath
Sedona Summit is located in “the land of four mild seasons” and offers a rich night sky. This is a place where on cloudless nights the Milky Way is not just visible but cuts a wide and naturally bright swath across the sky which gives “star gazing” a whole new definition! Add in the surrounding mountains, rock formations, dazzling hues of the red sands and the cacti and you’ll delight at a picturesque panorama you can’t even imagine!Timeshare resale owners enjoy the close proximity to Navajo and Hopi reservations along with galleries, restaurants and shops located just minutes away in downtown Sedona.
Sedona Summit timeshare – Suite amenities
- All of studio, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom suites feature air conditioning, ceiling fans, cable tv, DVD players and full or partial kitchens and Wi-Fi access which is included in the Resort Fee).
- All suites, except studios also feature a washer and dryer.
- Select two and three bedroom suites offer a lock-off option.
NOTE: Due to the resort’s location, cell/mobile phone signal may be limited at times during your stay.
Sedona Summit timeshare resale – On site Amenities
- BBQ and picnic area
- Fitness Center (must be 14 years of age)
- Games and movie/DVD rental
- There are 4 heated outdoor pools and 6 hot tubs. One of the swimming pools and hot tubs is for adult use only.
- Business Center
Sedona Summit timeshare – Local activities
- Lowell Observatory – The Steele Vistor Center allows people to enjoy telescope viewing, multimedia shows and exhibits.
- Go climbing or backpacking, horseback riding
- Don’t miss Slide Rock Park
- Golf at Canyon Mesa Country Club, triple A-rated Executive 3 par golf course or the Sedona Golf Resort a par 71 championship golf course
- Out of Africa Wildlife Park or Bearizona Wildlife Park has something for everyone in the family to enjoy
- Looking for some “action” – check out the Cliff Castle Casino Hotel in Verde Valley which offers live poker, Vegas-style blackjack and slots!
- Sedona Performing Arts Center
- Wine tastings and tours are available at Javelina Leap Vineyard & Winery, Arizona Stronghold Vineyards and Page Springs Vineyard & Cellars
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a Diamond Resorts International timeshare on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of timeshare resales of DRI ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation