Price (Maint Fee)
Platinum Weeks 1 - 51
Bi-Annual - Even
2 Bed 2 Bath
Platinum Christmas Week 51
2 Bed 2 Bath
Platinum New Years Week 52
2 Bed 2 Bath
Following you will find information regarding the Marriott Vacation Club at Marriott Maui Ocean Club – Napili Villas, a detailed unit description with villa amenities, floor plans, category views and seasons.
When you own in the Napili villas you have a deed to an oceanfront or island view unit and that’s the building you’ll get your reservation in.
Napili villa unit descriptions, view categories, amenities, etc.
The Napili villas are located on the north side of the property. They were built after the Lahaina villas when Hawaii established a new 100 foot setback law. Therefore, the Napili villas are located a little further back but still very close to the ocean and to the beach.
- Two bedroom villas sleep up to 8 and three bedroom villas sleep up to 10.
- The Napili villas have two view categories: oceanfront and island view.
- Napili villas has two bedroom oceanfront fixed and floating weeks, three bedroom lockoff fixed weeks and two bedroom lockoff island view units.
- The two bedroom units are floating weeks and some have fixed weeks.
- All three bedroom units are oceanfront in Napili villas and are fixed weeks in fixed units.
- In addition, some two bedroom oceanfront units are fixed weeks in fixed units.
- All units have full kitchens that consist of a microwave, cooktop stove, a washer and dryer in the living room part of the two bedroom lockoff.
- The studio part of the lockoff has a full size refrigerator, a microwave, dishwasher and a kitchen sink. There is no washer/dryer in the studio part of the lockoff.
- Select 2 and 3 bedroom villas offer a lock-off option – enabling you to create separate units; one with full kitchen, living and dining areas and the other has a kitchenette.
- Complimentary Internet access
Marriott’s timeshare resale at Maui Ocean Club – Resort amenities
- Beachfront access, heated outdoor island pool with tropical grotto, waterfall and slide
- Children’s pool with pirate ship waterslide and sandy beach area, kids activity area and playground
- Beachside cabanas and BBQ grills
- Fitness center, game room Daily activities program for all ages
- Access to the adjacent Kaanapali Golf Resort 3 miles from the historic town of Lahaina
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
Find out why you should use a licensed Hawaii real estate broker when considering the purchase of a Hawaii timeshare resale.
Marriott Maui Ocean Club and Marriott’s Destination Club Points Program Defined.
Marriott’s Destination Club Points Program resale and retail.
Marriott’s Destination Club Points Resale Costs.
How to sell your Marriott timeshare.
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market.
On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions. A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment.
The purchase of a Marriott time share resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Unit size: Two and three bedroom lock-offs
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 1- 50
- Platinum Plus Holiday – Week 51
- Platinum Plus – New Years Day – Week 52
- Week 53 occurs in 2017 and 2021
Note: The Platinum season is float unit & float week. Fixed weeks are not eligible to be split utilizing the split-week option. Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. currently has use rights during Unit Week 51 in those Use Years when Use Week 53 occurs; however, notwithstanding this specific use right, it may choose any other Use Week in the Platinum Season, when the Platinum Plus – Holiday and Platinum Plus – New Year’s Day Seasons are Use Weeks 52 and 53. Platinum Plus – Holiday includes December 25 and Platinum Plus – New Year’s Day includes January 1. If either of the Platinum Plus weeks fall on a check-in/check-out day, the Platinum Plus Unit Week will be the applicable Unit Week that ends (i.e., checks out) on the pertinent holiday. This will be fully described in the governing documents of the resort.
To view the Marriott Maui Ocean Club Napili Villas Floating Weeks Seasons, click on:
Marriott Vacation Club – Marriott Maui Ocean Club Lahaina and Napili Towers – Oceanfront Fixed Villas & Fixed Weeks
Unit Size: Two and three bedroom lock-offs
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 1 – 50
- Platinum Plus – Holiday – Week 51
- Platinum Plus – New Year’s Day – Week 52
Notes: The Platinum Fixed season is fixed unit & fixed week. Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. currently has use rights during Unit Week 51 in those Use Years when Use Week 53 occurs. Platinum Plus – Holiday includes December 25 and Platinum Plus – New Year’s Day includes January 1. If either of the Platinum Plus weeks fall on a check-in/check-out day, the Platinum Plus Unit Week will be the applicable Unit Week that ends (i.e., checks out) on the pertinent holiday. This will be fully described in the governing documents of the resort.
To view the Marriott Maui Ocean Club Napili Villas Fixed Weeks Seasons Chart, click on:
There is only one season at this Marriott resort – High season.
FYI: The Hawaii 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) – which is paid at the time of check-out – has been extended to December 31, 2030.Marriott Maui Ocean Club – Napili Villas requires a 15 day ROFR.NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for Resales
Marriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
Marriott’s timeshare resales at Maui Ocean Club – Activities
- Play a round of golf at the famous Royal Kaanapali Golf Course, home of the Wendy’s Champions Skins Game
- The Plantation Course at Kapalua Resort, home of the SBS Championship (formerly known as the Mercedes-Benz Championship)
- For the ultimate expedition, drive through five climate zones to the summit of Mount Haleakala to catch a magnificent sunrise
- No Maui vacation is complete without a trip along the Road to Hana, a scenic coastal road that leads to the unspoiled paradise known as the “last Hawaiian place” and the tranquil Seven Sacred Pools
- Take a catamaran cruise to Molokini Crater or Lanai and swim alongside colorful sea life
- Set sail on a thrilling whale-watching excursion for an up-close look at majestic humpback whales
- Beachwalk Market & Pantry
- Longboards and Poolbar & Grill