Price (Maint Fee)
Platinum Weeks 1 - 51
2 Bed 2 Bath
Platinum Weeks 1 - 51
3 Bed 3 Bath
The Marriott timeshare of Marriott’s Grand Chateau is located just a half block from the legendary Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas – the Entertainment Capital of the World. Explore world-famous casinos, play a round of golf at a challenging themed course, or take a day trip to admire the region’s stunning natural splendor, including the incomparable Grand Canyon.
This beautiful Marriott timeshare resale offers spacious one, two and three bedroom villa accommodations and a tempting selection of world-class amenities, including a beautiful rooftop pool and bar. From this great location at this Marriott timeshare, you can explore all the excitement and luxury of this dazzling city, from show-stopping performances to family-friendly attractions.
Marriott’s timeshare at Grand Chateau – Villa amenities
- Select 2- and 3-bedroom villas offer a Lock-Off option, enabling you to create separate units; one with full kitchen, living and dining areas, and the other with a kitchenette.
- Master suite with king size bed and over size soaking tub and/or shower in the master bath
- In villa washer and dryer
Marriott’s timeshare at Grand Chateau – Resort amenities
- The MarketPlace convenience store
- Sky Bar 38 rooftop bar
- Rooftop pool and whirlpool spa
- Fitness center
- Kids activity center
- Valet parking
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale.
How to sell your Marriott timeshare.
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Marriott timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Marriott’s timeshare at Grand Chateau requires a 15 day ROFR.
NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for Resales Marriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
Marriott Vacation Club Grand Chateau Unit Size, Seasons and Weeks
Unit size: Two and three bedroom lock-offs
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 1 – 51
- Platinum Plus – Week 53 occurs in 2017 and 2021
Note: Developer, Hard Carbon LLC, has use rights during Use Weeks 1-52 when the Platinum Plus Season is Use Week 53. The Platinum Plus Season includes January 1. If the Platinum Plus Season falls on a check-in/check-out day, the Platinum Plus Use Week will be the applicable Use Week that ends (i.e., checks out) on the pertinent holiday. This will be fully described in the Program Documents of Marriott’s Grand Chateau.
Marriott’s timeshare at Grand Chateau – Activities
- World-class casinos are everywhere on the legendary Las Vegas Strip, offering worlds of adventure and thrills
- Test your game on one of the many world-class golf courses in the Las Vegas area
- Take a day trip to see the incomparable wonders of the Grand Canyon
- Take a day trip to see the magnificent Hoover Dam
- You’ll find it all here in Las Vegas from hip ultra lounges, sumptuous five-star dining, exquisite shopping to larger-than-life attractions
- Take in the area’s natural wonders on an invigorating hike across Red Rock Canyon
- There are any number of opportunities to indulge in a relaxing massage or spa treatment in Las Vegas