Price (Maint Fee)
Gold Weeks 18-40
2 Bed 2 Bath
Platinum Weeks 1-17 and 41-51
2 Bed 2 Bath
There’s a reason they call it the “Valley of the Sun.” With a yearly average of 310 days of sunshine, Phoenix offers you plenty of time to enjoy invigorating outdoor activities while enjoying the beautiful Marriott Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge resort and the spectacular fire of Arizona sunsets.
This Marriott timeshare resale resort is located adjacent to the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa and offers spacious two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens. The beautiful Arizona timeshare resort’s proximity to Phoenix and Scottsdale allows for convenient access to a lively arts, entertainment and cultural scene.Guests of this Marriott timeshare resale are invited to step up to the tee at Wildfire Golf Course, play tennis, or unwind at the two-level spa with 41 treatment rooms. There are four acres of waterways at Marriott Canyon Villas timeshare which include an adult lap pool, lazy river, and feature a pool with a waterfall.
Marriott timeshare resales at Canyon Villas – Villa amenities
- Luxurious and spacious two bedroom villas with select villas offering a lock-off option, enabling you to create separate units; one with a full kitchen, living and dining area and the other with a kitchenette.
- Spacious living area with queen-size sleeper sofa
- Dining area accommodates 6
- Master suite with king size bed, oversize soaking tub and separate shower
- Two fully furnished private balconies and patios
- In-villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet access
Marriott timeshare resales at Canyon Villas – Resort Amenities
- Canyon Springs Pool Bar & Grill
- The MarketPlace Express
- Heated outdoor pools, whirlpool spas, children’s pool and splash pad
- Fitness Center
- Daily activities programs for all ages
- Marriott timeshare owners also have access to the amenities at the adjacent JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa which include:
- Wildfire Golf Club
- Revive, a 28,000 square foot spa with 41 treatment rooms
- World-class fitness center
- 8 court tennis pavilion with pro shop
- A variety of dining venues
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
How to sell your Marriott timeshare:
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Marriott timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Marriott Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge requires a fifteen day ROFR.
NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for Resales
Marriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
Marriott Vacation Club Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge Unit Size, Seasons and Weeks
Unit size: Two bedroom/two bath lock-offs
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 1 – 17 and Weeks 41 – 51
- Platinum Plus – Week 52
- Gold – Weeks 18 – 40
- Week 53 occurs in 2021
Note: In those use years in which use period 53 occurs, Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. shall have exclusive use of use period 52. When in a particular year, New Year’s Day falls on a specific check-in/check-out day, the time period that ends (i.e., checks out) on New Year’s Day shall be the Platinum Plus week. This will be more fully described in the governing documents of the Resort.
Marriott timeshare resale – Local Activities
- Learn about the fascinating heritage of Southwest native peoples at the Heard Museum.
- Tour Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter home and school of architecture, Taliesin West.
- Visit Sedona, a four-seasons playground
- Explore the world’s finest collection of desert plants at the Desert Botanical Garden
- Visit the Phoenix Zoo
- During baseball season, catch the Arizona Diamondbacks in action at Chase Field ballpark
- Want to cool off? Visit the Alltel Ice Den, a state-of-the-art ice skating and entertainment facility
- For rock climbing enthusiasts, head to AZ on the Rocks, Arizona’s largest indoor climbing gym
- For four-wheel fun, experience the thrill of indoor kart racing at the F1 Race Factory.
- Hikers of all experience levels can enjoy Camelback Mountain’s stunning views of sheer red sandstone cliffs
- For a different kind of adventure, try horseback riding at Cave Creek Trail Rides
- Enjoy a picnic at Phoenix Mountains Park and Recreation area
- To see more of the area’s amazing sights, consider a scenic Segway ride, an off-road Hummer tour or a Wild West Jeep Tour
- Stroll through Old Town Scottsdale with its rustic storefronts and wooden boardwalks
- Explore Desert Ridge Marketplace, Arizona’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination
- Scottsdale Fashion Square is the largest shopping mall in Arizona and the Southwest, with 220 stores
- Want more shopping? Paradise Valley Mall in Phoenix and Arizona Mills in Tempe are just minutes away.