Price (Maint Fee)
Red Weeks 1 - 52
3 Bed 2 Bath
Situated on beautiful Lake Bryan only a mile from the Disney World Complex, the beautiful Florida timeshare resale at Diamond Vacation Resort at Grand Beach offers a fun-filled family vacation. Timeshare resale owners will find it is a quiet lakefront getaway with all the comforts of home, yet Orlando’s famous attractions are just minutes away.
After a busy day at Walt Disney World, Sea World, or Universal Studios, take a dip in the outdoor pool, relax in the spa, or enjoy fishing, canoeing, and other water sports on Lake Bryan. Or simply relax in your three bedroom, three bath suite and enjoy a quiet evening in your beautifully decorated timeshare vacation home.
Grand Beach timeshare resale – Suite amenities
Your beautiful vacation home is air conditioned and offers three televisions with cable, one DVD player and a stereo with CD player. All accommodations have a screened-in patio, full kitchen including dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee maker, ice maker and a washer/dryer. All accommodations have three bedrooms with three full baths, two king beds, two twin beds and one queen sleeper sofa. Each accommodation offers dual master suites. One of the master suites has a whirlpool tub.
Grand Beach timeshare resale – On site Amenities:
- Activities Department
- Aerobics, Fitness Center (must be 18 years of age), Massage Services and Yoga
- Basketball, shuffleboard, tennis, volleyball
- BBQ and picnic area and playground
- Beach and Lake with canoeing/rowing, fishing, jet ski rentals
- Movie/DVD Rental
- Water sports (charge)
Grand Beach timeshare – Local Activities and sights to see
- The Magic Kingdom and Sea World of course!
- The Orlando Science Center if you want to take a break from Mickey
- Universals Islands of Adventure, ESPN Wide World of Sports, Epcot, Lego Imagination Center
- Golf at the Ritz Carlton Golf Club
- John F. Kennedy Space Center
- Typhoon Lagoon Water park, Orlando Grand Prix, Orlando Wetlands Park
- Hard Rock Live concerts
- Harry P. Leu Gardens is where you are invited to explore the 50 acres of pure, natural bliss. Stroll along paths that lead to over 40 plant collections, including a butterfly garden and Florida’s largest rose garden.
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources:
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a Diamond Resorts International timeshare on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of resales of Diamond Resort International timeshares ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation