Price (Maint Fee)
Gold Weeks 18-50
2 Bed 2 Bath
The beautiful Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club sits amid a sprawling resort playground that includes the sister resort of Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club, as well as the fabulous Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino.
Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club is the ideal retreat in this tropical destination, surrounded by soft white sand beaches and sparkling turquoise waters. Boasting some of the world’s most coveted beaches, Aruba is the foremost windsurfing destination in the Caribbean and this Marriott timeshare is the ideal place to relax and soak up the sunshine and enjoy the Caribbean sunsets.
Marriott’s timeshare at Aruba Ocean Club – Villa amenities
- Luxurious and spacious one bedroom and two bedroom villas with select two bedroom villas offering a lock-off option, enable you to create separate units; one with a full kitchen, living and dining area and the other with a kitchenette.
- Master suite with king size bed, oversize soaking tub and separate shower
- Spacious fully furnished private balconies and porches
- Washer and dryers available in Laundry Rooms on most floors
- Complimentary Internet access
Marriott’s timeshare at Aruba Ocean Club – Resort amenities
- Beachfront access
- Outdoor free form pool and whirlpool spas
- A la carte dining at Pavilion Grill
- Champions Sports Bar & Restaurant
- Full service Mandara Spa
- Tennis court, basketball court, ping pong and billiards
- Barbecue grills
Marriott timeshare resale owners also enjoy access to the Aruba Marriott Resort and Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club amenities (some fees apply) which includes:
- Restaurants and lounges (La Vista, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Simply Fish, Waves Bar & Grill and Captain’s Galley)
- The MarketPlace convenience store
- Fitness Center
- Volleyball and shuffleboard
- Aruba Marriott Resort free form pool
- Stellaris Casino
- Matey’s Hall, Bon Bini Kid’s Activity Center, The Den and a video game rooms
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
Marriott’s Legacy Weeks Resale Defined.
How to sell your Marriott timeshare.
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Marriott timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
As a Marriott timeshare owner, you’ll also have access to the luxurious amenities at the neighboring Aruba Marriott® Resort & Stellaris® Casino and the world-class Mandara Spa. From Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club, you’ll enjoy picturesque views plus proximity to the island’s many delights, including watersports, duty-free shopping and exciting nightlife.Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club requires a 30 day ROFR and a No Waiver Fee.
NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for Resales
Marriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
Marriott Vacation Club Aruba Ocean Club Unit size, seasons and weeks
Unit size: One bedroom/one bath and two bedroom/two bath with select villas offering a lock-off option
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 1 – 17 and Weeks 50 – 52
- Gold – Weeks 18 – 49
- Week 53 occurs in 2018 and 2021
Note: Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. has rights to use week 53.
Marriott Aruba Ocean Club 2020-2021 Seasons/Weeks Calendar
Marriott’s timeshare at Aruba Ocean Club – Local Activities
- Visit the Aruba Watersports Center to rent a kayak, try wakeboarding or attend a sailing school
- Try a catamaran cruise for some out of this world snorkeling
- Explore the underwater world via an air-conditioned submarine
- Enjoy breathtaking views from a number of challenging golf courses
- Explore Busiribana gold mines, visit Alto Vista Chapel or take a jeep tour to explore the Ayo Rock Formations and Arikok National Park