03/05/2021 - 03/12/2021
2 Bed 2 Bath
Two-thirds national park, the tiny island of St. John is home to virgin forests, hiking trails, an underwater snorkeling trail and the magnificent Westin St. John Resort and Villas. Turquoise bays and white sand beaches are a delightful backdrop for snorkeling, kayaking, tennis and swimming in a freshwater pool with its own waterfall. Enjoy aqua aerobics or rent a jeep at the resort to explore the island. As the sun sets, enjoy Caribbean specialties in open-air splendor, or relax with reggae and calypso music in the lounges.
Advantage Vacation Timeshare Rentals
A timeshare rental is a great way to enjoy family vacations in luxurious accommodations and offer a wide variety of locations and amenities for everyone in the family to enjoy!
Why rent a timeshare for your next vacation?
A timeshare rental is typically found in popular resort areas and offer fully furnished accommodations that include:
- multiple bedrooms and bathrooms
- fully equipped kitchens
- living and dining areas
- balconies or terraces with a variety of views
- resort pools, beaches, amenities, and various activities on property and nearby
- washer and dryers in the units (or available nearby)
Why contact Advantage Vacation to rent a timeshare?
- Our licensed real estate agents have over 40 years of experience in the timeshare industry
- Expert knowledge of the major brands of timeshares including Marriott, Westin, Hilton, Sheraton, Disney, Wyndham and Hyatt
- Every detail of a timeshare rental will be handled professionally and in full compliance of the resort’s policies and State laws.
- Advantage Vacation, LLC is an A+ Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau
Note: When you rent a timeshare in Hawaii there are three taxes due on all timeshare rentals. Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT), General Excise Tax and Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT). The Transient Occupancy tax is paid at the time of check-out.
Additional features and attractions when you rent a timeshare:
Whether you are vacationing in the summer and looking forward to getting a tan or want to escape the winter time blues and head to a warm and sunny vacation in the winter months, you can rent a timeshare in the most popular vacation destinations around the world! Hawaii, California or Florida in the wintertime and popular summertime vacation destinations along the east and west coasts and the mountains!
Timeshare rentals in popular theme park areas offer the added convenience of comfort and luxury, while not having the added expense of dining out for each meal!
Family and pet-friendly
Timeshare rentals are designed for the entire family to enjoy with on-site amenities that may include pools, bar-b-ques, volleyball, picnic areas and more. There are also a collection of pet-friendly timeshare rentals (some with size restrictions) which you should check out prior to booking your reservation!
Golf and Casinos
Is there a golfer in the family? Many of the timeshare rentals are located in resort areas where there are championship golf courses.
Like the nightlife and bright lights? There are timeshares located in Las Vegas, California and other locations that feature casinos.