Price (Maint Fee)
Platinum Weeks 1 - 50; Reserved 2/25/23 - 3/4/23 Studio Oceanfront and 4/1/23 - 4/8/23 One Bedroom Oceanfront
2 Bed 2 Bath
Platinum Weeks 1 - 50; Reserved 7/8/23 - 7/15/23
2 Bed 2 Bath
Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort timeshare consists of two phases – the South villas and the North villas and are located about a mile north Whaler’s Village shopping center. These Westin timeshares are a purpose built timeshare with full kitchens and washers and dryers in all units in both phases.
Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas North is the second phase of the resort complex and was built between 2005 and 2008 and consists of buildings 5, 6, 7 and 8. There is only one floor plan available in Oceanfront, Ocean View and Island Villa types.
Both phases have access to the Westin Kid’s Club and Spa Helani which features The Westin Workout room with state-of-the-art equipment and access to top quality cardio-machines and a few strength machines. There is also a steam room and sauna available which is open twenty-four hours a day.
Guests at both of the Westin timeshare resorts have access to a complimentary shuttle that travels between Ka’anapali with stops that include the Lahaina Cannery Mall, Lahaina Gateway Mall, and Hilo Hattie’s.
The Westin Kaanapali Resort Villas North timeshares feature two-bedroom lock-off villas only. The lock-off villas offer two vacation options for owners – reserving one side of the villa at a time or reserving the entire villa for use with the entire family or friends.
Seasons and Weeks at this Westin timeshare:
Platinum weeks: 1-50, Event weeks: 51 and 52
Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas North unit description:
There is only one floor plan available in Oceanfront, Ocean View and Island Villa types
Description of the Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas North, which are in buildings 5, 6, 7 and 8:
- All units in Building 8 and some in Building 5 are considered Ocean Front
- Ocean View units are in Building 7 and Island Villa units are in 5, 6 and 7
- There is only one floor plan available in Oceanfront, Ocean View and Island Villa types
- Some of the Island Villa units have a view of the ocean and the pools
- Some have pool and koi pond views and some have only a koi Pond View
- The Island Villa units don’t face the road
- 2 Bedroom lock off type – 1230 square feet interior square footage:
- One bedroom premium is 750 sq. ft. and the studio premium is 480 sq. ft. There are lanais off both sides of the lock off
One bedroom portion of the lock off description:
- The dining table in the living room seats 4
- There is a 4-burner cook top, no oven but a convection/microwave oven, full size refrigerator, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- There is a king bed in the bedroom and queen size sofa bed in the living room
The Studio premium description:
- Has a small dining table for two
- There is a 2-burner cook top and convection/microwave, full size refrigerator, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- There is a King bed and a queen size sofa bed
The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas North timeshares are a part of the Mandatory Resorts collection which allows owners to participate in the StarOptions program – also known as the Starwood Vacation Network (SVN) and exchange into other Starwood Vacation properties.
If you are considering the purchase of a Westin timeshare resale and like the idea of being able to exchange into other Starwood Vacation properties, you might want to consider purchasing a Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas North timeshare resale at this resort or one of the other five Mandatory Resorts.
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas – On site Amenities
- Pristine, coral free white sand beach, recreational lagoons, soothing waterfalls and crystal-blue pools
- Pirate Ship Pool with water slide, two outdoor whirlpool spas
- Owner’s Lounge
- Lighted tennis courts
- Spa Helani, a Heavenly Spa by Westin with beachside cabanas offering private massages and the full service spa providing an enchanting experience in a tree house setting
- Westin WORKOUT fitness center with sauna and steam room
- The Westin Kids Club for toddlers to tweens
- DVD rental kiosk Business Center with Internet access
How to sell your Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas North timeshare:
Westin Starwood New Online Reservation Procedure:
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas, What You Don’t Get When You Purchase a Timeshare Resale:
Buying a Westin timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market.
On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions. A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Westin timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Dining options available to both Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas timeshare resorts:
- Kai Ala Market is open 6:00am – 10:00pm. This is the spot to pick up groceries and ready to eat options as well as logo’d merchandise and other necessities.
- Pu’ukoli’I General Store is open 6:30am – 7:30pm. This is where you’ll find delicious baked goods, deli sandwiches and freshly marinated meats and island fresh fish available for grilling. They also have homemade pizzas available for carry-out or villa delivery!
- Ocean Pool Bar & Grill open from 6:30am – 9:00pm, offers a daily breakfast buffet, happy hour and nightly specials with live music on the weekends.
- Pailolo Bar & Grill is open daily from 11:00am – 11:00pm and features casual bistro-style dining with burgers, sandwiches and salads.
- Pulehu, an Italian Grill is open Thursday to Sunday from 5:30pm – 9:30pm and offers Italian cuisine with a modern flair. Don’t feel like going out to eat or cooking either?
- Let “Chefs in Action” prepare dinner for you in the privacy of your own villa and then serve you at your dining room table or on the private lanai.
Activities and Events nearby the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas:
Following you’ll find a list of annual events taking place on Maui:
- Maui Whale Festival – From November to May is a unique event celebrating the migration of the Humpback whales returning to Maui each winter. You can be a part of the Great Whale Count or take an excursion with the Pacific Whale Foundation for an up close encounter with these gentle giants of the sea.
- Molokaika Hula Piko in May should not be missed.
- You’re invited to enjoy Maui’s annual Hula Festival which honors the art of the hula along with traditional food, handicrafts and dance performances.
- Maui Film Festival takes place each year in June. You’ll enjoy this five day A-list event of galas, filmmaker panels and some of the most inspiring independent films on the lawn at the outdoor Celestial Cinema.
- Makawao Rodeo and Paniolo Parade in July celebrates the nation’s independence while reliving Maui’s proud “original cowboy” history. Everyone in the family will enjoy the colorful parade of paniolos, Hawaiian cowboys, in exciting riding and roping competitions.
- Taste of Lahaina in September is not to be missed if you are enjoying your Maui timeshare resale during this month. This annual culinary celebration features delectable delights from many of Maui’s best restaurants. Enjoy sampling them while taking in the diverse live music and another spectacular sunset!
Now for a list of exciting, fun and educational activities you and the family can enjoy year round:
- Haleakala National Park at 10,000 feet above sea level is a must see.
- Driving The Road to Hana is a one of a kind experience with breathtaking views, cascading waterfalls and over 600 curves and 60 bridges that bring you to the “Seven Sacred Pools” inside the park.
- Helicopter tours will have you soaring over the West Maui Mountains, Haleakala Crater, Hana Rainforest and the tallest sea cliff in the world.
- High-speed zip lining will take your breath away!
- Explore Old Lahaina Town and take a picture under the 130 year old Banyan Tree, visit the historical sites, restaurants, shopping centers and retail stores.
- Maui is a golfer’s paradise with a dozen golf courses just moments away from your Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villa timeshare resale.