Price (Maint Fee)
Red Weeks 1 - 52
2 Bed 2 Bath
Red Weeks 1 - 52
2 Bed 2 Bath
Vacation Village at Parkway offers the best of Florida in one great location. Minutes from Orlando’s theme parks like Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios and Sea World, the Florida timeshare resort of Vacation Village at Parkway offers lovely one and two bedroom spacious accommodations in a stylish West Indies décor.
The resort is less than five minutes from the Magic Kingdom’s main gate and is perfect for couples and families alike. The 1,968 guest rooms are surrounded by six pools, along with hot tubs, barbecue grills, and a children’s playground. Buildings vary between 7-10 floors with elevators.You’ll find this beautiful Florida resort within a short driving distance to explore historic St. Augustine, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens, and Silver Springs. Or you may find you’ll never want to leave the resort after seeing the fully staffed activities center with weekly planned activities that enhance our guest’s vacation experience.
Vacation Villages at Parkway a Florida timeshare resale – Accommodations
One and two bedroom suites feature individual living and dining areas, fully equipped kitchens or partial kitchens, washer and dryer in most units, king or queen bed in the master and sofa beds and Jacuzzi tubs in some suites.
*$25.00 Required Activity Fee includes WiFi (basic bandwidth), in-room safes, limited local transportation, discounts at participating merchants (must show room key), scheduled shuttle service to and from Disney Transportation Center, Universal Studios and Sea World, dive-in movie, poolside snow cones, poolside dance lessons, activities center (schedule provided at check-in), fitness center, kids face painting, Monday morning meet and greet, and business center.
Vacation Villages at Parkway timeshare – On-site amenities and services
- 6 heated swimming pools, one children’s pool and 5 hot tubs
- Poolside activities, fitness center and business center activities are included in the Resort Activity Fee
- Two nature walks on property
- 22 BBQ grills, picnic areas, Children’s playground, Arcade/ game room
- Basketball court Ice and vending machines
- Shuttle service on resort property and to local theme parks (included in the Resort Activity Fee)
- Concierge desk
Vacation Villages at Parkway timeshare – Activities nearby
- Five minutes from your door you’ll find the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Studios, and Sea World.
- Orlando is renowned for its plentiful variety of dining and shopping opportunities and if golf’s your game, you’ll delight in the area’s many championship golf courses.
- All within a short drive, you can see Florida like a native and experience attractions like the beautiful Everglades or the historical city of St. Augustine.
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale.
Buying a Florida timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Florida timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation