Price (Maint Fee)
Prime Weeks 6-17, 23-34, 39-47, 51-52
2 Bed 2 Bath
Prime Weeks 6-17, 23-34, 39-47, 51-52
2 Bed 2 Bath
Located in the very heart of America’s playground in Orlando, the Florida timeshare resale of Sheraton Vistana Villages (Bella and Key West Phases) are located on International Drive. You and your family will have direct access to all the fun of the nearby area’s theme parks, shops, restaurants and golf courses.
At this Sheraton timeshare resort, you’ll feel like a kid again as you as you begin exploring Orlando’s incomparable theme parks, adventurous attractions and year-round warm weather. With so much to do and see, this Florida timeshare resale makes planning your vacation and activities easy by inviting you to stop by the resort’s Vacation Planning Desk which includes a dedicated Disney Planning Center. This should be your first stop after checking in so you can explore your options with expert information and discounted tickets to maximize your time and your budget!
The Bella Villas at this Sheraton timeshare feature one bedroom, two bedroom, and two bedroom lockout villas.
The Key West Villas at this Sheraton timeshare feature one bedroom, one bedroom Premium, two bedroom, two bedroom lockout and three bedroom lockout villas.
Sheraton Vistana Villages Timeshare Resales Bella and Key West Phases – Villa Amenities
- All villas in the Bella and Key West Phases feature:
- The Signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed
- Whirlpool tubs
- Living area with sofa bed
- Dining areas
- Flat-panel TVs
- Fully equipped kitchens or well-equipped kitchenettes
- Washers and dryers
- Private balconies or patios
- Unlimited Wireless High-speed Internet Access
- In room safe
Sheraton Vistana Villages Timeshare Resales Bella and Key West Phases – On Site Amenities
- Four pools, including a quarter-acre pool with dramatic centerpiece waterfall, a climate-controlled wading pool with an interactive water feature, and a zero-entry pool with interactive ship water feature and water cannons. Height requirements apply for water slides.
- Four outdoor whirlpool spas
- Spacious pool decks with cabanas and a pool bar
- Sand volleyball, tennis, basketball, shuffleboard and multi-purpose courts
- Three fitness centers with men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Picnic areas with barbecue grills
- Children’s playgrounds
- Game rooms
- Full activities program
- Complimentary wireless High-speed Internet Access throughout the resort
- Concierge services
- 24-hour gated security
- Disney Planning Center
- Attraction tickets
Sheraton Vistana Villages Bella and Key West Phases – Dining
Flagler Station Bar & Grill is located near the main Pool and offers an eclectic menu from 8am to 11pm featuring breakfast favorites, pizza, burgers, salads and sandwiches. Daily Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm and 10pm to 11pm offers drink specials and this is the spot to watch the big game! You can choose to dine indoors or outside on the shaded terrace. Best of all – all lunch and dinner selections can be delivered right to your villa from 11am to 10pm.
The Villages MarketPlace is located in the nearby St. Augustine Village and offers a wide variety of vacation essentials. Start the day with a cup of Starbucks coffee, breads and pastries. You can also find deli meats and cheeses, soups and sandwiches and a wide selection of beer and wine. Sheraton Vistana Villas timeshare owners also have the option of pre-ordering so your villa will be stocked with your favorite food and beverages prior to your arrival. They also offer swimwear, sunscreen, pool toys, souvenirs and snacks.
Pirate’s Cove Pool Bar is found on the St. Augustine Pool Deck and is the perfect spot to meet up with friends. Offering a light fare menu of refreshing drinks and cocktails, gourmet hot dogs, soft pretzels, delicious smoothies and iced coffee. Open Noon to 6pm with hours of operation varying by season.
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale.
Buying a Sheraton timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Sheraton timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
The Sheraton Vistana Villages timeshare resales are a part of the Mandatory Resorts collection which allows owners to participate in the StarOptions program – also known as the Starwood Vacation Network (SVN) and exchange into other Starwood Vacation properties. If you are considering the purchase of a Sheraton timeshare resale and like the idea of being able to exchange into other Starwood Vacation properties, you might want to consider purchasing a Sheraton Vistana Villages timeshare resale at this resort or one of the other five Mandatory Resorts. There are two seasons at the Bella Villas and Key West Villas:
- Platinum weeks: 6-17, 23-34, 39-47 and 51-52
- Gold Plus weeks: 1-5, 18-22, 35-38 and 48-50
Sheraton Vistana Villages Bella and Key West Phases – Area Attractions & Activities
Following is a list of annual events taking place in the Orlando area:
- Major League Baseball (MLB) Spring Training from March to May – You are invited to experience exciting spring training games at several Central Florida venues, including Champion Stadium at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – the spring home to the Atlanta Braves and located just minutes from the resort.
- Orlando International Fringe Festival is being held May 14 – 27, 2014. What is the Fringe? It’s a 14-day-festival that showcases the talents of 70 theaters and more than 500 performers at unique venues throughout the city of Orlando. The Orlando Fringe is the longest running Fringe Festival in the United States, celebrating 22 years as “Orlando’s most unique cultural experience”.
- September is Magical Dining Month in Orlando and features Orlando’s finest culinary restaurants and celebrity chefs offering three course gourmet dinners with as they say “an extra side of savings”!
- October spotlights Halloween Horror Nights with Universal Orlando Resort’s earning its reputation as the nation’s “Most Frightening Halloween Event” featuring haunted houses, live shows and hundreds of frightening “scare actors”, all within a different horrifying theme each year. Not to be missed by Halloween lovers!
- NASCAR’s Daytona 500 in February is nearby for race fans and the “ Firecracker” 400 is held in July.
- Motorcycle enthusiasts look can look forward to Bike Week in March and Biketoberfest in October.
- Throughout the year space fans can plan a day trip to Cape Canaverals’ Kennedy Space Center to view scheduled rocket launches and astronaut encounters.
- For the adventurous members of the family try some of the following activities:
- Hot air balloon
- Zip line
- Try sky diving inside a vertical wind tunnel
- Gatorland is the area’s original attraction
- Airboat in the Central Florida Everglades and see Florida’s natural wildlife up close
- Something for everyone in the family:
- All-indoor Orlando Science Center
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Wakeboarding, jet skiing and water skiing on Little Lake Bryan
- Themed dinner adventures and a show that can include La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil or The Blue Man Group
- Of course there is SHOPPING at three major shopping destinations nearby:
- The Orlando Premium Outlet locations at either end of International Drive and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores where you can find souvenirs and brand name bargains.