Price (Maint Fee)
Nestled amid towering saguaros and surrounded by the natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert, the Arizona timeshare of Sheraton Desert Oasis is a welcoming resort that is only minutes from the Scottsdale area’s best shopping, dining and entertainment.
The Sheraton timeshare resorts luxurious villas are situated on 10 acres that boast a 4,500-square-foot swimming pool, a quiet pool, cascading waterfalls, secluded spa grotto poolside cabana, children’s play area, fitness center with arcade and snack bar, and a centrally located clubhouse.
- The Signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed
- Whirlpool tubs
- Living area with sofa bed
- Dining areas
- Flat-panel TVs, DVD player and Bose Wave AM/FM/CD system
- Fully equipped kitchens or well-equipped kitchenettes
- Washers and dryers
- Private balconies or patios
- Unlimited Wireless High-speed Internet Access
- In room safe
On- Site Amenities
- 4,500 square foot swimming pool with waterfalls and private whirlpool spa surrounded by a grotto
- Oasis quiet pool and children’s splash pad
- Barbecue grills and sitting areas
- Fitness center with aerobic machines and weights
- Children’s play recreation area
- Computers in the lobby
- Concierge Services
Splash Grille is open daily 8am to 7pm with a poolside venue featuring southwestern specials and continental fare in a casual, counter-service atmosphere. You are invited to enjoy a wide assortment of beverages, appetizers, hot and cold sandwiches, burgers, pizzas and salads.
Prickly Pear Gift Shop and Convenience Store is where you can pick up Arizona dips, jellies and trail mixes.
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a Sheraton timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Sheraton timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Seasons and weeks at Sheraton Desert Oasis timeshare resort
- Platinum Plus weeks: 1 – 21 and 50 – 52
- Gold Plus weeks: 22-27 and 36-49
- Gold weeks: 28 – 35
The Sheraton Desert timeshare resort is a part of the Voluntary Resorts Collection.
Purchasing a Sheraton timeshare resale in a Voluntary Resort will not allow the owner to participate in the Starwood Vacation Network (SVN) or exchange into other Starwood Vacation property’s unless they subscribe to Interval International.
In addition, StarOptions and Starpoints benefits do not transfer on Voluntary Resort timeshare resales. You have the right to make reservations at your home resort in the season and unit you own up to 12 months in advance but if you wish to make an exchange to another Starwood Vacation property, you would have to subscribe to Interval International.
Sheraton Desert Oasis – Activities and Local Attractions
There are special events that take place throughout the year – let’s take a look at a few of them:
- January to February – Is the time for Horse Shows. As a respected international horse destination, Scottsdale hosts such events as the Arizona National Quarter Horse Show in January, the Arizona Sun Circuit Quarter Horse Show in late January and the Annual Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show in February.
- February – Arizona Statehood Days is a statewide celebration especially vivid at the Pioneer Living History Museum, Arizona’s most authentic Old West town which includes a sprawling 1800’s village featuring 30 historic buildings and fascinating pioneer re-enactments.
- March is when you can enjoy the Cactus League Baseball as 15 MLB teams call the Valley of the Sun their Spring Training home. You’ll be among the 1.5 million people who attend the 200 plus games at area ballparks like Scottsdale Stadium and Salt River Field.
- January to March you are invited to enjoy the Celebration of Fine Art which is dubbed “one of the premiere art events in the West”. This celebration gives all art lovers the opportunity to interact with both well-known and emerging artists in their studios.
- April is the month of the Scottsdale Culinary Festival now enjoying its fourth decade! This event is the country’s longest running one of its kind with a week-long exhibition of fabulous food, fine wines and boutique brews and also includes some exciting appearances by food celebrities that culminates in one great event – the Great American Picnic!
- Year round you and your family and friends are invited to enjoy the Sonoran Desert by jeep, guided hikes, horseback riding or a river float. You can join the action at rodeos and working ranches and the Bajada Nature Trail at McDowell Sonoran Preserve is an adventure for even the youngest in the group.
- Visit Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesen West built in 1937
- Explore the hands-on Arizona Space Center, the Phoenix Zoo is rated one of the best for kids
- Try a hot air balloon adventure
- Visit the exhibit of Southwest Native Americans at Heard Museum
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- And of course, the Grand Canyon!