Price (Maint Fee)
Red Weeks 1 - 52
2 Bed 2 Bath
The Hawaii timeshare resale at Paniolo Greens is a member of the Wyndham timeshare collection and is located in the village of Waikoloa on the Big Island. This Hawaii timeshare is a short distance from the Parker Ranch, championship golf courses and the world famous white sands of Hapuna Beach.
In addition, Paniolo Greens offers special golf privileges at Waikoloa Golf Club and for your dining enjoyment, the area boasts more than 30 restaurants and lounges. The spacious two bedroom villas are tastefully decorated with such features as private lanais, fully equipped kitchens and complimentary wireless Internet access where you can enjoy the cool breezes and warm Hawaiian sun.
Paniolo Greens – Accommodations:
Each 2 bedroom villa accommodates up to six guests and offers one king bed in the master bedroom and either a queen bed or two twin beds in the second bedroom. You’ll also find a queen sofa bed in the living room and Cable TV, DVD and CD players.
All villas are cooled by ceiling fans and cross-ventilation. For a nominal fee, villas can be equipped with air-conditioning.
Each comfortable villa features a private, furnished lanai and includes:
- Spacious, 1000 – 1400 Sq Ft villas with two bedroom and two baths
- Living room with sleeper sofa
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher
- Private lanais furnished with dining tables and chairs
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning available for a fee*
- Cable TV in each bedroom and in living room
- Wireless internet access (complimentary)
- Washer and dryer
*Please note that a $7 daily fee is charged for air conditioning usage.
Paniolo Greens – Services and amenities on site
- Large swimming pool with sundeck, spa, hot tub and children’s wading pool
- Exercise facility, tennis court, horseshoe pit, children’s playground and recreation center
- Barbecue areas throughout the resort
- On-site activity staff, Business Center and Concierge services, complimentary wireless Internet access and Internet kiosk in lobby
For a fee:
- Daily craft classes (fee)
- Hula lessons (fee)
- Beach equipment rental (fee)
- Dry cleaning services (fee)
Paniolo Greens – Activities nearby
- Surf crystalline tropical waters in the morning and snow-ski on breathtaking Mauna Kea in the afternoon
- Visit an active volcano from on the ground or above in a small plane
- Hike in a tropical rainforest
- Explore thousand year old lava tubes and witness a fiery spectacular of fresh lava spilling into the ocean
- Hang with the “big fish” – the waters off the coast are known for some of the best sport fishing in the world
- Take part in the many exciting events and activities that occur year round on the Big Island
- There are ten world-class golf courses within a few minute’s drive of the resort
FYI: The Hawaii 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) – which is paid at the time of check-out – has been extended to December 31, 2030.
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Timeshare Market Update 2014Buying a Hawaii timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Hawaii timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation