Price (Maint Fee)
Platinum Weeks 1-6, 8-19, 45-50
2 Bed 2 Bath
Located on the Atlantic side of beautiful Singer Island in Riviera Beach, you’ll find the Florida timeshare resale of Marriott’s Oceana Palms is a rejuvenating beach side getaway with an unbeatable ocean view.
Nestled on the pristine shores of Singer Island, this Marriott timeshare resale resort offers incomparable views of azure water edged in ribbons of sand and you’ll discover why so many Marriott timeshare resale owners choose this destination as their regular vacation escape. The Marriott timeshare resort offers enticing on-site amenities, plus easy access to world-class golf, tennis and water sports.
Marriott’s timeshare at Oceana Palms – Villa amenities
- Luxurious and spacious two bedroom, two bath villas enjoy Oceanfront or Oceanview locations
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Master suite with king size bed and over size shower with dual shower heads
- Fully furnished private balconies
- Utility area washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet access
Marriott’s timeshare at Oceana Palms – Resort amenities
- The MarketPlace convenience store
- Reflections Pool Bar & Grill
- Heated outdoor zero entry pool with wet zone play area, The Splash Zone
- Whirlpool spas
- Shuffleboard court
- Beach equipment and chair rentals
- Kid’s activity center and climbing wall
- Outdoor playground and activity lawn
- Barbecue area with gas grills
- Teen Lounge
- Expanded fitness center with sauna, steam and spa treatment rooms
- The Green event lawn
- Daily activities program for all ages
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale.
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Florida timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Marriott’s Oceana Palms requires a 30 day ROFR.
NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for Resales
Marriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
Marriott Vacation Club Oceana Palms Unit Size, Seasons and Weeks
Unit size: Two bedroom/two bath
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 1 – 6, 8 – 19 and 45 – 50
- Platinum Plus – Presidents Day – Week 7
- Platinum Plus – Holiday – Week 51
- Platinum Plus – New Year’s Day – Week 52
- Gold – Weeks 20 – 44
- Week 53 occurs in 2017, 2020 and 2021
Note: Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. currently has use rights during Unit Week 51 in those Use Years when Unit Week 53 occurs; it may choose any other Unit Week in the Platinum or Gold Seasons, when the Platinum Plus – Holiday Season and Platinum Plus – New Year’s Day Season are Unit Weeks 52 and 53, respectively, in Use Years when Unit Week 53 occurs.
Platinum Plus – Presidents’ Day Season is the Unit Week which includes Presidents’ Day [as observed in the United States], Platinum Plus – Holiday Season is the Unit Week in which December 25 occurs, and Platinum Plus – New Year’s Day Season is the Unit Week in which January 1 occurs.
If December 25 falls on a day that is both a check-in and a check-out day, the Platinum Plus – Holiday Season will be the applicable Unit Week that ends (i.e., checks out) on December 25. If January 1 falls on a day that is both a check-in and check-out day, the Platinum Plus – New Year’s Season will be the applicable Unit Week that ends (i.e., checks out) on January 1.
If Presidents’ Day, as observed in the United States, falls in Unit Week 6 or Unit Week 8 instead of Unit Week number 7, Unit Week 6 or Unit Week 8 shall be the Presidents’ Day Unit Week within the Platinum Plus Season. This will be fully described in the governing documents of the Condominium.
Marriott’s timeshare at Oceana Palms – Activities
- Champion ship golf awaits the golf enthusiasts – Test your game on one of more than 150 courses designed by renowned architects such as Tom Fazio, Jack Nicklaus, Joe Lee and Pete Dye
- Catch an exciting afternoon polo match at the International Polo Club Palm Beach
- Shuttle to the famed Worth Avenue or CityPlace for high-end shopping, gourmet cuisine and nightlife
- Visit the Sailfish Marina to watch the posh yachts and sailboats
- Dine at one of the many fabulous restaurants in the area
- For world-class mall shopping, visit Sawgrass Mills and The Gardens Mall
- Take a water taxi cruise and marvel at the beauty of the Intracoastal Waterway
- Take a trip to John D. MacArthur Beach State Park and Nature Center, the perfect place to have a picnic and learn about the barrier island’s diverse wildlife
- Don’t miss Clematis Street, the historic heart of downtown West Palm Beach
- Embark to Lion Country Safari, a 300-acre drive-through wildlife preserve and home to more than 800 different animals, an amusement park, games and a petting zoo.
- Appreciate the wonders of nature on a tour of the Loxahatchee Everglades or an excursion to Peanut Island.
- To see animals up close and personal, check out the Palm Beach Zoo or Loggerhead Marinelife Center