Price (Maint Fee)
Gold Weeks 18-21, 35-50
2 Bed 2 Bath
Platinum Weeks 1-17, 22-34 and 51-52
2 Bed 2 Bath
Located in Florida’s yacht capital of Fort Lauderdale, the Florida timeshare of Marriott’s BeachPlace Towers is where turquoise waterways invite you to explore. Nestled in the heart of South Florida’s Gold Coast, the Marriott timeshare retreat is ideally situated near an array of dining, entertainment and shopping choices, as well as 23 miles of tranquil beaches.
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway, Marriott’s BeachPlace Towers is just steps away from the glorious sands of Fort Lauderdale Beach. The inviting two bedroom two bath villas provide ample living and dining space, with enough room for the whole family or a group of friends.
Marriott’s timeshare at BeachPlace Towers – Villa amenities
- Luxurious and spacious two bedroom villas with select villas offering a lock-off option, enable you to create separate units; one with a full kitchen, living and dining area and the other with a kitchenette.
- Master suite with king size bed, oversize soaking tub and separate shower
- Spacious, fully furnished private balconies and porches
- In villa washer and dryer
- Complimentary Internet access
Marriott’s timeshare at BeachPlace Towers – Resort amenities
- Across the street from Fort Lauderdale Beach on the Atlantic Ocean
- The MarketPlace convenience store
- Splash Pool Bar & Grill
- Heated outdoor pool with whirlpool spas
- Fitness Center
- Kid’s activity center and game room
- Daily activities program for all ages
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
How to sell your Marriott timeshare:
Buying a Marriott timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Marriott timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Marriott’s BeachPlace Towers requires a 30 day ROFR.NOTE: Marriott Destination Club Points Initiation Fee Increase for ResalesMarriott Vacation Club has increased the Initiation fee on Marriott timeshare resales from $2.00 per point (or $3,000, whichever is greater) to $3.00 per point (or $3,000 whichever is greater).
Marriott Vacation Club BeachPlace Towers Unit Size, Seasons and Weeks
Unit Size: Two bedroom/two bath with select villas offering a lock-off option
Seasons and Weeks:
- Platinum – Weeks 1-17, 22- 34 and 51 & 52
- Gold – Weeks 18 – 21 and 35 – 50
- Week 53 occurs in 2021
- Note: Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. owns Week 53.
Marriott’s timeshare at BeachPlace Towers – Activities
- Explore the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale
- Delight in a MAZE® (Marriott’s Activity Zone Experience) wine tasting
- Visit Butterfly World, the largest butterfly park in the world.
- Take the family to Fort Lauderdale Beach for a day of fun in the sun
- Choose one of the popular tours to see the natural beauty all around you, including the Duck Tour, Everglades Day Safari and Jungle Queen Riverboat tour
- Challenge yourself at the Inverrary Country Club
- Enjoy a beautiful afternoon on the water by setting sail from the Bahia Mar Yachting Center
- Stroll and shop to your heart’s content along Las Olas Boulevard
- Visit Sawgrass Mills, one of the largest malls in Florida
- Visit the Galleria Fort Lauderdale for fabulous restaurants, sophisticated stores and world-class service