Price (Maint Fee)
At the north end of Maui’s world-famous Kaanapali Beach, the beautiful Maui timeshare of Kaanapali Beach Club is a Diamond Resorts timeshare resale which offers lushly landscaped grounds right on the beach and is only five miles from the old whaling capital of Lahaina. The resort also offers a variety of on-site dining choices.
Each of the one and two bedroom units at this timeshare resale resort offers a spacious lanai to enjoy the magnificent sunsets and to view the whales during season. Within minutes of the resort, you will find five championship golf courses, tennis facilities, and international shopping retailers.
Kaanapali Beach Club timeshare resale – Accommodation amenities
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, full or partial kitchens
- Separate bedroom and living rooms, living room offers a pull out sofa
- Living room includes entertainment center with video on demand and stereo system
Kaanapali Beach Club timeshare resale – Dining
- Ohana Bar & Grill open daily 11am to 10pm serving lunch and dinner
- Bar/Cocktail Lounge
- Breakfast Buffet
- Café/Coffee Shop
- Gas Grills, Poolside Bar and Snack Bar
Kaanapali Beach Club timeshare – On site Amenities
- Activities Department
- BBQ and picnic area and playground
- Beach, Scuba diving/snorkeling, water sports and whale watching
- Fitness Center and Yoga
- Movie/DVD Rental
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
Find out why you should use a licensed Hawaii real estate broker when considering the purchase of a timeshare resale.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a Diamond Resorts International timeshare on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Maui timeshares resales ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Kaanapali Beach Club – Resort fee information
- There is a $25.00 per night resort fee charged for all exchange and rental reservations (which includes owner and member rentals).
- The resort fee is complimentary for all owner weeks and member points bookings.
- The resort fee includes the following:
- Internet access, Fitness Center access, Parking and Local calls
FYI: The Hawaii 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) – which is paid at the time of check-out – has been extended to December 31, 2030.
Kaanapali Beach Club timeshare – Local Activities and sights to see
- Haleakala National Park
- Maui Ocean Center
- Iao Valley State Park
- Fun Factory
- Maui Historical Society
- Hawaii Nature Center
- Maui Spa and Retreat
- Wailea Golf Club
- Have a picture taken underneath the Banyan Tree that was planted in 1873!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation