Price (Maint Fee)
Red Weeks 1 - 50
2 Bed 1 Bath
The California timeshare of Indian Palms Intervals is an 84 unit two bedroom, one bath timeshare resale resort located in the Coachella Valley. Only 22 miles from the world-class shops and restaurants of Palm Springs, the resort offers guests a quiet atmosphere in which to relax after a busy day of golf, sight-seeing, and shopping. Due to the location, a vehicle is highly recommended.
For avid golfers there are more than 75 golf courses within 30 minutes of this California timeshare resale resort. Winter month temperatures range from the 70’s during the day and drop into the low 40’s at night. During the spring, summer and well into the fall months, temperatures range from the 80’s to the 100’s during the day.
All units have wi-fi access and please note that all Interval units have been designated as “non-smoking” accommodations and they do not allow smoking at the pool area or picnic areas.
Indian Palms timeshare resort accommodations
All units are two bedroom, one bath with fully equipped kitchens, dining table for four and bar stools for two.
The living room has a love seat and queen size sleeper sofa, and television.
The master bedroom has a queen bed and television and the second bedroom has two twin beds and a television.
All bathrooms have a shower/tub combo with grab bars except for four units that have a stand up shower and grab bars but no tub.
Indian Palms California timeshare on site amenities
2 outdoor heated pools (except during the warm months)
Each pool has a spa and shower facilities
The main, center pool also has a bathroom facility
BBQ gas grills at each pool area
Shaded patio with tables and seating
Horseshoe pits and a tether ball
Coin operated laundry facility
Country Club amenities
27 hole championship golf course, driving range, two tennis courts and a fitness center. All country club amenities are subject to availability and additional fees.
Indian Palms timeshare resort – local activities
- Knott’s Soak City Water Park – Seasonal mid-March through September.
- Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert, Rancho Mirage
- Smoke Tree Stables is in close proximity to Palm Springs and the Agua Caliente Indian Canyons, offers guided horseback rides by the hour or for the entire day.
- The Living Desert is a 450 acre zoo with botanical gardens and where you can see our native animals as well as some African imports.
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram is the World’s largest rotating tramcar. Passengers are transported at an elevation of 2,643 feet to the 8,516 foot high Mountain Station; it passes through five unique zones from the Mexican Sonoran Desert to an Alpine wilderness. At the top there are a variety of recreational activities.
- Coachella Valley Preserve is a protected habitat in the last undisturbed watershed. This Thousand Palms Oasis contains the second largest grove of Washington phialophora palms in California.
- Indian Canyons consists of the Andreas, Murray, and Palm Canyons on Agua Caliente Tribal Land. The preserved canyons with palms, streams, and in season blooms, make it an ideal place for a scenic drive or a hike for the adventurous type. A little over 30 minutes from Indio and just a short drive from downtown Palm Springs.
- Joshua Tree National Park is located approximately 45 minutes from the California timeshare resort.
- Visit the Salton Sea the largest lake in California
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
Buying a California timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resales, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a California timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation