The California timeshare of Coronado Beach Resort is the perfect blend of urban and beach atmospheres and is the perfect beachside escape to explore the historic culture of the beautiful island of Coronado. Located across from the historic Hotel del Coronado, this charming California timeshare resale resort is within steps of white, sandy beaches and ocean surf, while also giving quick access to the bustling Orange Avenue unique shops and restaurants.
The studio, one and two bedroom condo suites have a casual elegance with some having cozy fireplaces and private balconies. In addition, theCalifornia timeshare resale resort features a rooftop spa deck with spectacular ocean views, a state of the art fitness facility and the beach is just a short walk away.
Public transportation provides easy access to all parts of Coronado.
Coronado Beach Resort timeshare resale – accommodations
Studio units sleep two and feature a queen size Murphy bed in the living area, one bathroom and a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave and toaster and wifi internet access. One bedroom condo units sleep four and feature a king or queen size bed, one bathroom, queen size sleeper sofa in the living room, dining room with ceiling fans, a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator, microwave, two burner hot plate, toaster and coffee maker and wifi internet access.
Two bedroom condo units sleep six and feature a king size bed in one bedroom, two twin trundle beds in the other bedroom and a queen size sleeper sofa in the living room. All units are non-smoking, have wifi access and some have balconies and fireplaces. Dining room has ceiling fans and the kitchenette has a full size refrigerator, microwave, stove top, toaster and coffee maker.
Coronado Beach Resort timeshare resale – on-site amenities
- Beach – 0.2 miles
- Complimentary continental breakfast every Monday morning, complimentary coffee in the lobby
- High speed internet access
- BBQ grills
- DVD/video rental
- Fitness center on site, game room, ping pong, billiards
- Sauna and jacuzzi
- On site laundry facilities
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources:
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a California timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a California timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Coronado Beach Resort – local fun activities
Onsite Activities – Activities may vary and are subject to change depending on season
- Monday: Elizabeth Couture, Jewelry Boutique
- Tuesday: Beach Walk & Shell Hunt, Arts & Craft, Farmers Market @ the Ferry Landing, Happy Hour
- Wednesday: Towel Origami, Temecula Tour Limo Ride
- Thursday: Sand Dollar Painting, Root Beer Floats
- Friday: Self-Guided Tours around Coronado, Farmers Market in Imperial Beach, Movie and Popcorn
There are 15 miles of relatively flat paths that are perfect for strolling, jogging, biking or rollerblading and even more miles of bike routes along city streets.
Silver Strand State Beach is located just 4.5 miles south of Coronado and has fire rings, lifeguards, restrooms and showers. This is one of the best kiteboarding areas in Southern California, both on the relatively calm bay waters and in the ocean surf. An underpass allows access to the bayside beach and picnic area as well as Loews Coronado Bay Resort. South of the developed area, there are 3.5 miles of ocean and natural preserve.
Golf and Tennis
Coronado Municipal Golf Course opened in 1957 and continues to reign as one of the finest public courses in Southern California. With views of the San Diego – Coronado Bridge and Glorietta Bay, the 72 par, 130 acre, 18 hole course is open 7 days a week and offers a driving range, pro shop and restaurant. There are 19 public tennis courts throughout Coronado and most of them are lighted.
Additional Coronado Beach Resort Activities
- Take a tour of the Hotel Del Coronado
- Enjoy a Gondola Company tour – cruise the canals and waterways of the Coronado Cays in Venetian style with a guided tour by the gondolier
- Segway of Coronado – a fun and unusual way to explore Coronado
- Old Town Trolley tours are a great way to see everything in Coronado and not have to drive or bike
- Brunch or dinner cruises of San Diego Bay are a great way to see the entire area from the water
- Try a thrilling helicopter tour of San Diego and Coronado