Price (Maint Fee)
The Club Donatello is a Four-star, Gold Crown boutique timeshare owners club providing an intimate ambiance in the heart of San Francisco’s Union Square. The Club Donatello is a part of the Wyndham timeshare collection and offers its guests full hotel services.
If you are in San Francisco for fine dining, shopping at Union Square, attending the Best of Broadway or the Symphony or Ballet, attending a conference at the Moscone Convention Center, or simply enjoying the beautiful city by the Bay you are invited to let the Club Donatello be your pied-a-terre in San Francisco.
California timeshare owners at this luxurious location enjoy the opportunity to stay at the Club whenever they are in San Francisco, or they use their ownership to trade/exchange their Club Donatello Owner’s Time into other first-class resort properties around the world.
Through the resources of Resort Condominiums International (RCI), Interval International (II) and San Francisco Exchange (SFX), many of the California timeshare resale owners at Club Donatello Owners trade their Club Donatello time one year and use their time at the Club the next year. This provides them with maximum flexibility to enjoy their time.
The Club Donatello timeshare resort offers concierge services to help plan activities. You can enjoy entertainment ranging from opera to professional football. After a day’s outing, pamper yourself in the resort’s sauna or steam room, soak in the Jacuzzi, use the exercise facilities, or just relax in your comfortable vacation home.
Club Donatello timeshare – Accommodations
- Guest rooms are super-sized (400+ square feet) and designed for your comfort
- All guest rooms have a private full bath, color cable TV, sitting area, coffeemaker with complimentary coffee, hair dryers, private phones with voice mail, and complimentary wireless access
Club Donatello – On-site amenities and dining
- Weekly Welcome reception Fridays from 4-5:00 PM
- Concierge service and Top Floor Lounge with Outdoor terrace
- Fitness Center, Indoor whirlpool and sauna, expert massage service
- Shopping, dining and Health Club discounts for California timeshare owners and guests
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Laundry services
- Italian Dining at Zingari Ristorante
Club Donatello timeshare resale – Activities nearby
- Club One Fitness offers Club Donatello Owners and Guests a discounted day pass, including lockers and towels. Club One is a half block up Mason Street, with lap pools, steam rooms, and complete fitness center.
- Tour the Museum of Modern Art, savor the tastes of Fisherman’s Wharf, explore and discover Chinatown or hop a ride on a cable car
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources:
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a California timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resales, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a California timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation