Price (Maint Fee)
Red Weeks 43
2 Bed 2 Bath
Located just 20 minutes from all the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip, The Cliffs at Peace Canyon offers you a peaceful and elegant vacation spot that serves as your gateway to all that Las Vegas and the surrounding area have to offer.
The two story buildings feature one and two bedroom units with all the comforts of home such as private living and dining areas and bathrooms with oval garden tubs.
Take advantage of the resort’s shuttle service to various Las Vegas sites or discover Nevada’s other wild side and kayak on Lake Mead or hiking at Red Rock Canyon and Valley of Fire. Tee off at one of the nearby golf courses or just simply relax and enjoy the mountain views from the resort.
The Cliffs at Peace Canyon a Nevada timeshare – Accommodations:
- Spacious one and two-bedroom floor plans with individual living and dining rooms in all suites
- Fully appointed kitchens equipped with; range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, microwave oven, coffee maker, blender, and toaster
- Washer and dryer in every suite and gas fireplaces with tile hearth in some suites
- Two-bedroom suites feature one king bed, one queen bed, and queen size sofa bed
- One-bedroom suites feature one king bed and queen size sofa bed
- In room Wifi is available for an extra fee
The Cliffs at Peace Canyon a Nevada timeshare – Amenities and Services on site:
- 1 outdoor heated pool with water feature and 1 hot tub
- Outdoor fireplace and entertainment/picnic area with 4 barbecue grills
- Fitness center, Computer center and Vending machines
- Concierge service
- Shuttle service available to The Strip, Fremont Street, outlet mall and grocery store (fees apply)
The Cliffs at Peace Canyon a Nevada timeshare – Attractions nearby:
- Situated in a populated residential area, The Cliffs at Peace Canyon provides a relaxing retreat for guests in search of a different kind of Las Vegas vacation.
- Take a day trip to Hoover Dam, go mountain biking or hiking in Red Rock Canyon or kayaking on Lake Mead
- Nearby experience a variety of restaurants and unique shopping excursions
- Of course, a veritable wealth of entertainment is waiting for you only 20 minutes away on the world famous Las Vegas Strip
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources:
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a Nevada timeshare resale on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resale, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Nevada timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation