Price (Maint Fee)
Red Weeks 1 - 52
2 Bed 2 Bath
The Pono Kai Resort is a Hawaii timeshare resale situated on 12 beachfront acres in the quaint town of Kapaa. Facing a mile-long beach and readily accessible to numerous shopping and dining opportunities along East Kauai’s Royal Coconut Coast, Pono Kai Resort offers a variety of recreational opportunities in addition to the beach.Guests enjoy exceptionally well-maintained amenities like lighted tennis and shuffleboard courts, a lighted croquet lawn, and lighted barbecue areas as Pono Kai accommodates both active guests and those seeking rest and relaxation.
Pono Kai Resort – Accommodations
- The resort features, studio, mini-suites, one bedroom and two bedroom units.
- Studio sleeps 2 and includes a mini-refrigerator.
- Mini-suites sleep 4 and includes a mini-refrigerator.
- One bedroom units sleep 4 and includes a full size, well equipped kitchen.
- Two bedroom units sleep 6 and includes a full size, well equipped kitchen.
- There is in-room high speed Internet available for a fee.
Pono Kai Resort – Amenities on site
- Swimming pool, jacuzzi and a sandy beach
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis, shuffleboard and table tennis/ping pong
- Board games and arts & crafts
- Golf putting greens
- Free Wifi access in the Lobby and at the pool
- BBQ facilities
Pono Kai Resort – Activities nearby
- Explore the Na Pali coast aboard a catamaran or Zodiac tour
- Take a snorkel sightseeing tour, dinner cruise or a Forbidden Island tour
- Take a helicopter tour
- Go Zip lining, tour by ATV or horseback
- Float on an inflatable tube down historic plantation flumes
FYI: The Hawaii 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) – which is paid at the time of check-out – has been extended to December 31, 2030.
For additional information, check out our video and blog resources.
What to look for when buying a timeshare resale:
Buying a Hawaii timeshare on the secondary market is much less expensive than purchasing direct from the developer because of the fact that the developer incurs marketing costs that are passed on to the consumer. It is the developer who sets the price on the retail market. On the secondary market of timeshare resales, prices are determined by individuals and current market conditions.
A timeshare interval should be purchased for enjoyment. The purchase of a Hawaii timeshare resale ensures that you will be able to vacation and spend quality time with your family and friends each year. You might want to think of it as vacation insurance for all your future vacations!
Syed Sarmad, Principal Broker for Advantage Vacation